Neo-Nazi March in Orlando

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"We need to be cool," Sen. Siplin said. "We are going to love them. We are going to shower them with love because we know love conquers all. Love never fails and love conquers hate."
:up: :up:

These Prayer Marchers are incredibly brave. If even one Neo-Nazi sees the light and the truth because of these counter-demonstrators, it will be totally worth it. I'll be praying for them.

The best way to deal with neo-Nazis are to ignore them completely. No counter-demonstrations, no press attention...in fact, no attention at all. This is because these marches are merely to garner attention to their cause, and, by looking like martyrs persecuted for their cause, they hope to draw in more members.

Melon

I don't agree, Melon. They are growing, under the radar. Ignoring them allows them to pretend that they are representing something the community at large endorses.

i think they should be tottally ignored as well.

it is brave to shower them with love though, like the man with the pink tie said...
it is still "black history month" in america -

I just hope no one gets hurt...

i dont care if the nazis get hurt - but the other ones.....I just hope nothing happens to them.

if somethin does.........................will love still conquer all?

I'm loving me some black history month ya'all

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Williams

check it out ya'll ...check it check it out

Last edited:
It's so sad that, after all that happened, there are still people thinkin like that!

WWII hasn't taught us anything?????

When things like this happen, I cannot avoid thinking about the families and the teachers of these people. Because if u get a decent education, you will never do something like that.
Ignorance scares me, almost like indifference.

lots of people have gotten decent educations and done horrible stuff lady luck...
I hate to burst your bubble

everyone is ignorant in thier own way

:(

I was a groomsman in my good friend's wedding only blocks away.
thanks to those jerks we had news cameras and helicopters everywhere while we stood in a garden for the ceremony.
Scumbags.
Be productive members of society not a weight.

So far, I've seen two elements suggested to deal with the march. One, counter-speech (instead of silence, which may be construed as indifferences) and two, demonstrate love. Yelling and finger pointing in a similar style blurs the clear distinction in message between the two groups. Demonstrating love is a nice dose of Romans 12:20.

nbcrusader said:
Yelling and finger pointing in a similar style blurs the clear distinction in message between the two groups.

:up:

But sometimes it just feels good to call stupid people stupid when you know you're right, even if it doesn't get you anywhere. :rockon:

Ignoring these guys is not the answer. Evil needs to be confronted.

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.