NASA Announces Moon Colony Plans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Justin24 said:

Maybe the UN:wink: will tell us to leave the martians alone. Under rule gx9predator#@$
...because it violates their "Martian rights."

Last edited:
NASA is trying to look like it's doing something when in reality it is one of the biggest users of tax money with the smallest amount of results.

I can think of a number of people I'd give a one-way ticket to. Maybe when we get rid of the dead weight, we could actually do something positive and constructive over here while they fight over rocks up there.

anitram said:
I can think of a number of people I'd give a one-way ticket to.

Me too! :hyper:

A potential moon colony is a great thing. I once wrote a small book for a kindergarten class about going to the moon, and living on it.

My dream is alive!!! YEY!!! :applaud:

anitram said:
I can think of a number of people I'd give a one-way ticket to. Maybe when we get rid of the dead weight, we could actually do something positive and constructive over here while they fight over rocks up there.

I can think of a few, too.

phillyfan26 said:
NASA is trying to look like it's doing something when in reality it is one of the biggest users of tax money with the smallest amount of results.
THe NASA budget is minute compared to other government expenditures and yields a lot of scientific information, if one was to be consistent then oppose it while also opposing government welfare, healthcare and pork.

AussieU2fanman said:

I thought you could infer from the incoherent language that I was joking, I was just speaking from the point of view of a total moron who saw the conspiracy documentaries :der:

I realised you were probably joking about 2 seconds before I sent the post, but it was late and I was tired so I posted anyway. :)

Is it too late now to pretend that I was joke-replying to your joke? :D

I pity the poor men and women who discover PMS on the moon considering the increased centripital pull involved.

:ohmy: Him: "Houston, we have a problem, over."
:mad: Her: "You're gonna have a problem when I throw yer a** out the airlock!"
:huh: Houston: "Copy that, lunar base. My God have mercy on your soul. Over."
:mad: Her: "Is that Houston? Is it??? Yeah, you call Houston and tell them to come get your s**t!!!"

A_Wanderer said:
About time FYM had another palaeo person from Melbourne online :up:

:) I'm gradually re-introducing myself to Interference... And my palaeo days are pretty much behind me, I fear. :( I still think it's extremely cool but I'm not keeping up with the latest news so much any more.

Also, how exactly will PMS be worse on the moon? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom