My friend keeps on bugging me about watching Loose Change

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I don't want to see it because to me it's like all the other conspiracy theory documentaries out there. What is your take on it.

I haven't really seen it. They did show it on the telly last night, but I was more interested in seeing another documentary, I Know I'm Not Alone by Michael Franti (highly recommended!). I did see a bit of the program they showed before Loose Change where they investigated some of the claims made in that documentary. It seems Loose Change is very selective in showing evidence and they debunked some of the claims made in Loose Change. I didn't see that part (as I already switched to MTV to see I Know I'm Not Alone) but apparently it appears that some claims of the 'official account' of the terrorist attacks on 11 September are false too. So the truth is still out there.

But, to go back to Loose Change. Well, if you like conspiracy theories and are willing to take what you see with a bucket of salt it could be worthwhile to watch it.

Watch it. What are you afraid of???
You don't have to believe any of it after you've watched it.
It does raise some interesting questions - some of which I'm sure have been debunked. "Some" being the key word.

Harry Vest said:
Watch it. What are you afraid of???
You don't have to believe any of it after you've watched it.

Reminds me of those condo sales-people -- "You don't have to buy anything after hearing our sales pitch."

I'm presuming here so forgive if I'm wrong...but think of all the crap tv shows you've watched over the years - o.k. - so why not watch something like this- make up you're own mind and for just a moment or two in time quit listening to both sides.

Your friend is gullible, or likes Flash animations. Either way it's a lose lose situation.

Back
Top Bottom