My favorite 2 dyslexics: Onob and shuB!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are also my favorite Pig Latins,
Ushbay and Onobay

except, I don't think you have to worry about the liquor cabinet. Bush hasn't taken a drink in years.

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:

except, I don't think you have to worry about the liquor cabinet. Bush hasn't taken a drink in years.

maybe he should start again (or that might be scary too)

------------------
look at the moon t-t-t-t-t when a horse runs through dark waters then the pig has no legs.

?*~darkcloud~*?

I certainly hope I didn't offend anyone with the dyslexic lame-joke.

Bush probably has NOT touched alcohol in some time......but with Bono around...ya never know what kind of situations that guy could stir-up!
wink.gif

Originally posted by bonofnattic:
I certainly hope I didn't offend anyone with the dyslexic lame-joke.

Bush probably has NOT touched alcohol in some time......but with Bono around...ya never know what kind of situations that guy could stir-up!
wink.gif
Naw I thought it was funny, I joke about him too and laugh at others because I like him. I think he comes across as the type of guy who would enjoy some of the jokes made about him, within reason.

And some very smart people in the world are dyslexics, probably not referd to as stupid though.

It would, of course, but with dyslexia the words aren't always exactly backwards. Often jumbled, if I understand the disorder correctly.

Besides, I don't much listen to opinions from young married women who live in my home town.
wink.gif

Originally posted by z edge:
I think he comes across as the type of guy who would enjoy some of the jokes made about him, within reason.

Oh my, did you see Laura Bush on Leno a while ago? It was right after the 'pretzle fiasco'. She brought a pretzle to show him how big they are and everything! She was hilarious! Bush does seem like the kind of guy you could easily kid with though.

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

Back
Top Bottom