my campaign (joke!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Please join me in protesting flu viruses. These truly evil things have forced me to take things I hate taking, got me sent home from work early, and are a general nuisance to millions of people. This onslaught must be stopped! Join me for a rally in front of Pharmacy X tomorrow at noon. We will suck mentholyptus cough drops to protest those horrid cough syrups we all hate. Feel free to bring an appropriate sign denouncing these evil viruses. Stand up for the right to be free of oppressive flu bugs!
Thank you. :lol: :lol:

Klaus said:
verte76:

no i prefer that the US of A uses their god given right to bomb every country which has flu viruses - to stop spreading them. :(

Klaus

Well, gosh, I wasn't really thinking about bombs. I was thinking more of cough drops...........stamp out these awful cough syrups, you know? What's your position on cough syrups?? :lol: :lol:

Lilly--LMFAO!!!! Let's see, what can my sign say? (Caps used because it's a sign, not for shouting)

STOP COUGH SYRUP DOMINATION--USE COUGH DROPS

verte76: The human rights people, the leftist, the liberals, communists and other non-patriots would prefer cough drops - but to eleminate this axis of evil flu viruses we have to bomb all countries which we don't like *erm* i mean - we have to rescue these countries by preemptive using weapons of mass-virus destruction ;-)

Klaus said:
verte76: The human rights people, the leftist, the liberals, communists and other non-patriots would prefer cough drops - but to eleminate this axis of evil flu viruses we have to bomb all countries which we don't like *erm* i mean - we have to rescue these countries by preemptive using weapons of mass-virus destruction ;-)

Oh, of course. The president's advisors claim that there are 20 countries in violation of the ban on evil cough syrups. A pressure campaign to bring these countries into compliance over the use of these scandalous evils is being planned. If the countries comply they won't get bombed but rumor has it that six countries won't comply. These countries are currently drafting a UN resolution claiming that the campaign is unfair in singling them out. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom