my campaign (joke!) - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-26-2003, 09:28 PM   #1
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:07 PM
my campaign (joke!)

Please join me in protesting flu viruses. These truly evil things have forced me to take things I hate taking, got me sent home from work early, and are a general nuisance to millions of people. This onslaught must be stopped! Join me for a rally in front of Pharmacy X tomorrow at noon. We will suck mentholyptus cough drops to protest those horrid cough syrups we all hate. Feel free to bring an appropriate sign denouncing these evil viruses. Stand up for the right to be free of oppressive flu bugs!
Thank you.

Old 02-27-2003, 05:50 AM   #2
Refugee

Location: on a one of these small green spots at that blue planet at the end of the milky way
Local Time: 11:07 PM
verte76:

no i prefer that the US of A uses their god given right to bomb every country which has flu viruses - to stop spreading them.

Klaus

Old 02-27-2003, 10:45 AM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Klaus
verte76:

no i prefer that the US of A uses their god given right to bomb every country which has flu viruses - to stop spreading them.

Klaus
Well, gosh, I wasn't really thinking about bombs. I was thinking more of cough drops...........stamp out these awful cough syrups, you know? What's your position on cough syrups??
Old 02-27-2003, 11:52 AM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 04:07 PM
Attached Images

Old 02-27-2003, 12:07 PM   #5
Blue Crack Addict

Lilly--LMFAO!!!! Let's see, what can my sign say? (Caps used because it's a sign, not for shouting)

STOP COUGH SYRUP DOMINATION--USE COUGH DROPS
Old 02-27-2003, 02:38 PM   #6
Refugee

Location: on a one of these small green spots at that blue planet at the end of the milky way
Local Time: 11:07 PM
verte76: The human rights people, the leftist, the liberals, communists and other non-patriots would prefer cough drops - but to eleminate this axis of evil flu viruses we have to bomb all countries which we don't like *erm* i mean - we have to rescue these countries by preemptive using weapons of mass-virus destruction ;-)
Old 02-27-2003, 04:26 PM   #7
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Klaus
verte76: The human rights people, the leftist, the liberals, communists and other non-patriots would prefer cough drops - but to eleminate this axis of evil flu viruses we have to bomb all countries which we don't like *erm* i mean - we have to rescue these countries by preemptive using weapons of mass-virus destruction ;-)
Oh, of course. The president's advisors claim that there are 20 countries in violation of the ban on evil cough syrups. A pressure campaign to bring these countries into compliance over the use of these scandalous evils is being planned. If the countries comply they won't get bombed but rumor has it that six countries won't comply. These countries are currently drafting a UN resolution claiming that the campaign is unfair in singling them out.