My brother met Jimmy Carter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Yesterday my brother and his wife went to Plains, Georgia, to check out Jimmy Carter's Sunday School class. They really liked it. After the class they posed for a picture with Jimmy and Rosalynn. They're really happy about the experience. It's not every day you meet a Nobel Peace Prize laureate!

Jimmy Carter has a Sunday school class? :drool:
He was at the Bob Dole Center dedication a year ago in Lawrence, Kan. and I did a story on it. He's the coolest Democrat in my mind.

coemgen said:
Jimmy Carter has a Sunday school class? :drool:
He was at the Bob Dole Center dedication a year ago in Lawrence, Kan. and I did a story on it. He's the coolest Democrat in my mind.

My favorit "democrat" is Zell Miller :wink:

Zell Miller? I'm not overly fond of the guy myself. The Georgia Democratic Party is a bad joke. It's gone to the Dixiecrats, just like they have in my neighboring state of Alabama.

Last edited:
Actually the Democratic Party in Georgia is schizoid. Half of it is in Atlanta and is liberal. The other half is in the smaller towns and out in the country, and is conservative. I forget which town Zell Miller is originally from, but I don't believe it's Atlanta.

'He's history's greatest monster!'

The Springfield plebians, before exploding into a screaming crowd of frenzies and sabotaging the statue. - The Simpsons.

Ant.

Back
Top Bottom