Murders Of New/Expectant Mothers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about if a guy doesn't feel up to the responsibility, he doesn't have sex w/ women. Because there's always that chance..

I think that would be a mature and responsible choice

Oh I wonder what it would be like if men could get pregnant..

Maybe the legal system, the police, etc. should help protect these women from these men

MrsSpringsteen said:
How about if a guy doesn't feel up to the responsibility, he doesn't have sex w/ women. Because there's always that chance..
:up:

Only problem is, we can't enforce that.

Macfistowannabe said:

Only problem is, we can't enforce that.

Yes, of course we can't

Some fathers resent the existence of their kids and apparently aren't mature enough to handle the responsibility, so I guess all of those kids should have been aborted :| I guess Scott Peterson should have "convinced" Laci to get an abortion, to save Laci's life and so he could go on w/ his lying, affairs, and golf outings.

This thread has nothing to do w/ abortion-well, it started out that way..

carrieluvv said:
the child is now almost 17 ..talented ,smart and very handsome young man.

Which he undeniably got from you. :) Big Kudos for you for getting rid of that jerk; you and your son are far better off.

I read a similar article earlier this week and was thoroughly sickened by it. One guy shot his pregnant girlfriend because he figured paternal responsibility would ruin his music career! :mad: Guess lethal injection won't do a hell of a lot for it either, you selfish :censored:

This problem has many, many causes: selfishness, immaturity, not wanting to take responsibility, misogyny, just plain old evil. And it's just one symptom of this wicked fallen world. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom