MSNBC debate watching thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
At 9pm EST on MSNBC (and NBC affilliates in Ohio) we'll see what is quite possibly the last debate of the campaign.

Obama has to remain perfect, and not do anything to change anything.
Hillary has to go after him on the issues without making any low blows like the "Change you can Xerox" or sarcastic mocking.

I'll be watching it with a bunch of fellow Obama supporters.

I will be in class studying operations and supply chain management. Oh wait, that's where I am right now. :sad:

U2democrat said:
At 9pm EST on MSNBC (and NBC affilliates in Ohio) we'll see what is quite possibly the last debate of the campaign.

Obama has to remain perfect, and not do anything to change anything.
Hillary has to go after him on the issues without making any low blows like the "Change you can Xerox" or sarcastic mocking.

I'll be watching it with a bunch of fellow Obama supporters.

Can't wait!! I wonder which Hillary will show?

sulawesigirl4 said:
I will be in class studying operations and supply chain management. Oh wait, that's where I am right now. :sad:
It's okay, once you graduate you'll be in demand enough so you won't have to worry about issues such as NAFTA :p

Oh, as far as Hill Hill...this is her last chance. If she plays nice, she loses. If she plays it dirty, she loses.

She's gotta be perfect tonight.

Woo Hoo !!!

Obama kicked her ass!!!

He has so much class

she is so desperate

he can do no wrong

he is so handsome.

Canadiens1160 said:
It's okay, once you graduate you'll be in demand enough so you won't have to worry about issues such as NAFTA :p

lol. :p Yet oddly enough I intend to use my MBA to get a job in the non-profit sector working in Africa.

Hillary=Angry White Woman Syndrome.

Obama= As cool as the other side of the pillow on a hot summer night.
:D

It's almost like Hill is saying under her breath,

"I'm MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! :mad:

or

No WIRE HANGERS EVER!!!
:wink:

Last edited:
Ok, ok i got it.

Obama is hands down the incarnation and personification of:

Sexual
Chocolate.

so there.

dbs

Last edited:
U2democrat said:

Obama has to remain perfect

I reject the notion that he's been perfect, that's kind of absurd. I think he might as well have been perfect considering the kid gloves treatment.

I think all he needs to do is coast with no major hangups because he's got his bulletproof vest on; a public wanting to change the same ol', same ol' and a press that agrees.

We won't know what kind of politician he truly is until he faces the Republicans. Forget John McCain, I'm talking about the Republican machine that will aim to tear Obama limb from limb and when certain people start griping about playing fair, all bets wil be off and they certainly won't back down. We just don't know what the future holds. He might galvanize everyone and sail to victory. That's a hard sell to someone with at least one foot in reality.

I've only been watching the debate for 10 minutes ( I couldn't wait to watch American Idol, so I decided against Tivo :reject: )ng
Obama is far superior to Hillary in this debate. She's losing it, politically speaking. She's basically doing nothing but giving attitude to her fellow debater and even to the moderators. That's completely unacceptable.:down:

diamond said:

hey, he's no Larry King:angry:

Larry King is getting kinda bad isn't he?

I mean, I watch him whenever he's got a great guest. I saw Jon Stewart on his show and Larry was relaxed and did a good job. I saw him on there with.....I can't remember and he was just awful.
Poor guy is just getting very old.

U2DMfan said:

Larry King is getting kinda bad isn't he?

I mean, I watch him whenever he's got a great guest. I saw Jon Stewart on his show and Larry was relaxed and did a good job. I saw him on there with.....I can't remember and he was just awful.
Poor guy is just getting very old.

Yes.

Hillary's answer to releasing tax records:

265.jpg

U2isthebest said:
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like Hillary didn't answer that last question at all.

I was just about to say that. And I agree, neither of them really did.

Back
Top Bottom