Moussaoui is a Bastard!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
"Confessed al-Qaida conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui said Thursday it made his day to hear accounts of Americans' suffering from the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and he would like to see similar attacks "every day."

Taking the witness stand for the second time in his death-penalty trial Thursday, Moussaoui mocked a Navy sailor who wept on the stand as she described the death of two of her subordinates.

"I think it was disgusting for a military person" to cry, Moussaoui said of the testimony of Navy Lt. Nancy McKeown. "She is military, she should expect people at war with her to want to kill her."

Asked if he was happy to hear her sobbing, he said, "Make my day."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060413/D8GVB5POG.html

I dont care if your Anti-Death Penalty. He should die!!!!! :mad:

Reading this just makes me sick to my stomach. I don't understand how human beings can carry that much vile hatred in their hearts and minds. I guess that's just it, they are NOT human. Very sad.

Carek1230 said:
Reading this just makes me sick to my stomach. I don't understand how human beings can carry that much vile hatred in their hearts and minds. I guess that's just it, they are NOT human. Very sad.

The thing is he is human. Not a very nice human, but he is human.

When someone decides others aren't human it makes it much easier to brutalise those others. It doesn't make you better to consider him less than human -- it makes you worse.

indra said:

When someone decides others aren't human it makes it much easier to brutalise those others. It doesn't make you better to consider him less than human -- it makes you worse.

I am sorry but someone who enjoys the please of people who are dying is not human anymore in my book. His mom must be proud of her little devil. :mad:

Can you blame the man, he is just defending his faith based initiative.

Funny how in the transcript of Flight 93 how many times they say in Arabic "Allah is the Greatest", there should be a drinking game.

A_Wanderer said:
Can you blame the man, he is just defending his faith based initiative.

Funny how in the transcript of Flight 93 how many times they say in Arabic "Allah is the Greatest", there should be a drinking game.

That is not faith but madness!

Unwaivering conviction of beliefs in a higher power, promises of paradise in the next life, hatred of those who are not abiding by the rules that your prophet supposedly said a few decades before they were written down?

indra said:

:up:

We have to recognise the worse part of humanity, if we just write it off as inhuman it will keep repeating itself.

He's just exercising his religious right to be intolerant, guys. You're a pinko commie fascist that hates freedom and eats fetuses if you object.

Melon

And he is right about the religious ambition
Asked if he was happy to hear her sobbing, he said, "Make my day."

He noted many relatives of victims wept on the witness stand, then walked past him in the courtroom and looked his way without crying. "I find it disgusting that people come here to share their grief over the death of some other person," he said.

"I'm glad there was pain, and I wish there will be more pain," Moussaoui said. . . .

In a lengthy explanation of why he hates Americans, Moussaoui said Islam requires Muslims to be the world's superpower as he flipped through a copy of the Quran searching for verses to support his assertion. He said one verse requires Muslims "to fight against all who believe not in Allah."

"We have an obligation to be the superpower. You have to be subdued," Moussaoui said. "America is a superpower and you want to eradicate Islam."
link

That just makes him a Muslim fascist with a desire for martyrdom.

Last edited:
Rock and a hard place with Moussaoui. Kill him, and he (and fellow believers) claim victory under their own doctrine.

Lock him up, and he becomes the object for future terrorists seeking his release.

This is works doctrine gone bad.

As far as I am aware summary execution has not been put into play.

Give a trial with all the evidence on the table for the whole world to see - people should hear why he did it, people should be told what versus these people justify atrocities with and most importantly the truth of what happened on that day can be determined and protected against historical revisionism in decades to come.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

We have to recognise the worse part of humanity, if we just write it off as inhuman it will keep repeating itself.

A_Wanderer said:
As far as I am aware summary execution has not been put into play.

Give a trial with all the evidence on the table for the whole world to see - people should hear why he did it, people should be told what versus these people justify atrocities with and most importantly the truth of what happened on that day can be determined and protected against historical revisionism in decades to come.

Completely. It's awful, and gut-wrenching to hear...I had trouble eating my lunch at work while reading the transcript online yesterday. It bothered me greatly, just the senselessness of it all. There were people on that plane who had the potential to change the world, discover a cure for a disease...or just be a good parent to their children. What a shame, that all of that was deleted in the name of a "cause."

Equally senseless, however, is our reaction, and our governments' reactions to "the evildoers" and the "enemy." It behooves each and every one of us to continue the dialogue, and investigate the roots of evil acts, instead of propagating worn stereotypes. (I realize that racial or ethnic slurs weren't used here in the thread, but I guarantee they are being thrown around pretty heavily elsewhere at the moment.)

The easy thing is to execute Moussaoui...the much harder part is trying to understand the environment that warped him so that these events no longer happen.

JCOSTER said:
and we're wasting out time on him because?

United States Constitution
Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

I hate him as much as everyone else does, but he must have a fair and impartial trial. If we just execute the scumbag without trial, that opens up a whole new can of worms called vigilantism.

So yes, we must try him and sentence him fairly. He will get what is coming to him, do not doubt it. As will all terrorists.

dazzlingamy said:
hrm, i still don't know about this whole 'death penalty' thing. I dont believe in tit for tat for anyone. It just never works properly.

i don't get how one person kills someone and they're a horrible person...excuse me they're inhuman it seems, but the government executes him and it's okay? that's a separate thread, though.

If a person kills in self defence they are an awful person?

I would think that the answer is no, and the issue if one of threat - once incarcerated they will usually cease to be a threat.

Before this gets into a major "death penalty" discussion, I would like to say;

Giving this man a lifetime sentence would actually be a good thing. First of all he would have to deal with what he did for the rest of his life, not in the environment of peers but probably solitary confinement. Secondly he would have to live with the fact that his enemy treated his as human. Death would mean martyr. Now he has to live with the question as to why would these people keep me alive, why would they treat me as human?

But of course that won't happen. But wow, it would do so much in the long run if we did...

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Before this gets into a major "death penalty" discussion, I would like to say;

Giving this man a lifetime sentence would actually be a good thing. First of all he would have to deal with what he did for the rest of his life, not in the environment of peers but probably solitary confinement. Secondly he would have to live with the fact that his enemy treated his as human. Death would mean martyr. Now he has to live with the question as to why would these people keep me alive, why would they treat me as human?

But of course that won't happen. But wow, it would do so much in the long run if we did...

I agree. I think being kept alive, in a prison for the rest of his life, would be waaaaay worse then a lethal injection to him.

I do believe people get so wrapped up in revenge and emotions they can't see the solution properly and get all he needs to DIE!

and i dont think if he is kept alive that some terrorist would come and rescue him. He ain't osama.

:wink:

In this case, he wants to be killed. I do not believe anyone would make those comments who did not wish to die.

LOVE him....and you will cause him more pain.

Back
Top Bottom