Mother Of Soldier Killed In Iraq Heckles Laura Bush

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ultraviolet118 said:
A_Wanderer said:
Right back at you slick

Not sure what your little links are supposed to represent. If you're trying to prove a point, you may want to try explaining it. If you're trying to make a case for Bush's war in Iraq, you've failed, miserably.

100,000,000 people killed by Communism

12,000,000 people killed by Nazism

300,000 people buried in mass graves by Saddam

I believe A_Wanderer was explaining the cost of inaction.

A_Wanderer said:
You explicitly stated that those who support bush are blind lemmings, warmongers etc. and ended with a delightful Fuck You. I was merely illustrating the other side of the story, the millions who have been killed by various political ideologies and dictatorships that the US defeated ~ that we find ourselves so blase about concepts of freedom and national security, I find that the last link (massgraves.info) is of critical importance as those 300,000 thousand murdered by the baathists to be relevent to the current operation in Iraq. You do not need to show me the thousands of dead Iraqi's or the violence that is going on in the country, I see that but the point is seeing both sides, as I have stated before there was no magic wand solution in Iraq either course of action innocent people would have died and strategic interests would be played. I may have composed the post haphazardly but the point still stands; peace can kill and sometimes war is the lesser evil and this point has been made often using facts in the war forum where your post belongs. It was not making a case for the war, that has already been done far too often ~ but a little bit of respect is important because as it stands you appear to be a bilious hater.

"Bilious hater"?! In regards to BS wars started on the premise of lies, you're God damn, right! Saddam was a terrible man. He did terrible things to his people. That much we can agree on. However, that was not the reason GWB went to war with Iraq. We needed to finish our job in Afghanistan and with the Taliban. We let them escape, because Georgie-boy turned his sights to Iraq. Do NOT confuse the war with Iraq and the war on the terrorists. They are NOT one in the same, as many, apparently, were led to believe. You seem like an intelligent individual, based on your postings. How you can back, or support, the war in Iraq, is perplexing. Aside from your intelligence, you must be a tad naieve. You think the Iraqi people are better off now, than they were before the war? A majority have no electricity, or clean water. Raw sewage is running through the streets. Most have no jobs and no means to support their families. It's a clusterfuck, and you support that?! Saddam should've been removed, but not in this manner, and certainly not when we did. Scores of innocent Iraqis are dying every day, because of a lie. You support that? Clinton lied over a blowjob. Big fuckin' deal. Nobody died. That makes him a lousy husband and father. GWB lied and 1300 soldiers have died, scores of innocent Iraqi civilians have died, and over 10 thousand soldiers have been maimed or wounded. You support that? Maybe I gave you to much credit, when I said you seemed intelligent.
BTW, we went to war with Germany because he threatened our allies in Europe and they asked for our help. We didn't know what he was doing to the Polish and Jewish people, until after the fact.

Last edited:
I would appreciate if this thread could stay focused on the subject line instead of another discussion about the war in Iraq.

This goes especially to speedracer, ultraviolet118 and A_Wanderer.

Back
Top Bottom