More cartoons, this time from Israel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
moses-daniel-higgins-s.jpg

Israeli group announces anti-Semitic cartoons contest!

Is it true that goys have to be connected with the Rotarians or Freemasons to enter into the ultra-top secret Zionist Conspiracy?

I do know the secret handshake :wink:

A_Wanderer said:
Is it true that goys have to be connected with the Rotarians or Freemasons to enter into the ultra-top secret Zionist Conspiracy?

I do know the secret handshake :wink:

Its Ok Wanderer, I've known you for years so you can join us anytime you want........AND you're Australian....so that gives you SPECIAL "conspiracy" rights.....

*gives you the secret hug and handshake*

:hug:

AchtungBono said:

Its Ok Wanderer, I've known you for years so you can join us anytime you want........AND you're Australian....so that gives you SPECIAL "conspiracy" rights.....

*gives you the secret hug and handshake*

:hug:
:rockon:

Let's World Dominate :wink:

nbcrusader said:
And yet there will be some who see the cartoon and think "ain't that the truth"...

LMAO!!

Of course its the truth! Our ultimate goal is to dominate the world and to that end we have decided to change the names of all the major news, TV shows and restaurants:

CSI = will now be called CS....OY!
Starbucks = will now be called JEWbucks
McDonalds = will be called McCOHENS....

.....and this is just the beginning....

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:evil: :evil:

AchtungBono said:

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So that's why Filet O'Fish is slowly becoming Gefilte Fish :laugh:

Hey that reminds me, I did download that McSchwarma ad that parodied Pulp Fiction, I assume that will fill any gaps in the new menu.

And Mel Brooks was behind the curve, as we all know that Star Trek was the original Jews in space

180px-Kohanim_hands_blessing_photo.jpg

TOS034.jpg

:shh:

Last edited:
^ You know, in Orthodox communities, they actually tell you as a kid that you're not supposed to look at the Kohanim when they do that, because you'll go blind if you do (this is sort of quasi-Scriptural-based, but mostly just superstition), so I actually always had this instinctive reaction to look away when he did that!

Unfortunately the Pinch was not taught to us however... :angry:

Last edited:
AchtungBono said:

LMAO!!

Of course its the truth! Our ultimate goal is to dominate the world and to that end we have decided to change the names of all the major news, TV shows and restaurants:

Holy crap that was funny! :lmao:

A_W and AchtungBono :D
3_Pinky-Brain-Cage.jpg

Tough blow, but on the flip-side the Jews invented the Krav Maga self-defence method to defend themselves against fascists, muggers and Gorn

lw2098h.jpg

See I figure that I can string a few more jokes out if I integrate my knowledge of Trek into it :D

A_Wanderer said:
Tough blow, but on the flip-side the Jews invented the Krav Maga self-defence method to defend themselves against fascists, muggers and Gorn

My wife and I have taken Krav Maga - it is an excellent self defense system.

AchtungBono said:

LMAO!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

A_Wanderer said:

lw2098h.jpg

See I figure that I can string a few more jokes out if I integrate my knowledge of Trek into it :D

Wanderer.....may you live long and prosper......

btw - why did Capt. Kirk pee on the ceiling of the Enterprise???.............he wanted to GO where no man had gone before....

Gee....I LIKE this thread!!

:happy: :wave:

nbcrusader said:

My wife and I have taken Krav Maga - it is an excellent self defense system.

Point of interest:

Krav Maga literally means "Contact Battle".

Krav = battle
Maga = touch or contact.

P.S.: I have now decreed that all FYM members MUST learn Hebrew if they're to fit in the new world order me and Wanderer are creating.......

Back
Top Bottom