Monopoly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
At this moment, I have control o all 4 "Lypton Village" forums.

A Wal-Mart and McDonald's and Waffle House on every corner and freeway exit.

~U2Alabama

Screaming Flower said:
who is that bobble head in your signature?

That is Coach Dennis Franchione, head coach of the University of Alabama Crimson Tide Football team. He was a preliminary candidate of the Notre Dame search committee last year, but we convinced him that even we secularites can "believe" in our coach when it comes to football, and when your athletic deparment contacted our athletic department, he had already provided a "not interested" statement. No offense, though, as I consider your Irish a peer.

7015.jpg

~U2Alabama

I'll play along...

If Bill Clinton was determined to be the human incarnation of the Judeo-Christian God, would you worship him? :sexywink:

Melon

Do you think Boardwalk and Park Mall are overrated property?

Do you get the jigglywigglies when Cowgirl calls you Bamarama?

Have you ever seen a baby pigeon or do they hide their chicks really well? Yes, their chicks.

Oh but on a seriouser note, do you think lopsided croutons should burn in hell?

foray

foray said:
Do you think Boardwalk and Park Mall are overrated property?

Hell no, they're the most valuable properties in the game. Boardwalk more so than Park Place, since there's a "advance to Boardwalk" card in the Chance deck of cards. And since there are only 2 properties in the group (instead of 3 with most of the others), it's easier to build houses/hotels quickly, even at $200/house. (Remember that you have to build houses evenly across properties in the same group.)

The big loser is Dark Green, i.e. Pacific, North Carolina and Pennsylvania Avenues. The properties cost $300-320 each, houses are $200 each, there's three of them, and they're the least frequently landed-on properties in the game.

Last edited:
speedracer said:

Hell no, they're the most valuable properties in the game. Boardwalk more so than Park Place, since there's a "advance to Boardwalk" card in the Chance deck of cards. And since there are only 2 properties in the group (instead of 3 with most of the others), it's easier to build houses/hotels quickly, even at $200/house. (Remember that you have to build houses evenly across properties in the same group.)

The big loser is Dark Green, i.e. Pacific, North Carolina and Pennsylvania Avenues. The properties cost $300-320 each, houses are $200 each, there's three of them, and they're the least frequently landed-on properties in the game.

This just scratches the surface of the complexities of the game...

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom