Mmissing Nerve Gas, Anthraz, Nuke Bomb Parts - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-21-2002, 02:32 AM   #31
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:52 AM

how about..
thank u.
thank u-
jofo.

Old 12-21-2002, 02:53 AM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 09:52 AM

True.

Old 12-21-2002, 04:01 AM   #33
War Child

so bama, what you are saying then is that only i can have smart assed remarks? because im so rich in sarcasm and smartasstics, noone else can compete?

your post about whipping asses on malls was pretty funny though.

i get far too wound up in this place, this is why i didnt post here for the longest time.

really, to all who ive vicously and senselessly snapped out on, particularly sting2 who never did anything to deserve it, i apologize.

i would make a far stronger case for myself and my views if i at least presented them in a more "relaxed" tone.
so shes taking lots of vitamins
cause she knows that
it be tragic
if those evil robots win
Old 12-21-2002, 07:14 AM   #34
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 04:52 PM

I am waiting for prove that Iraq has those weapons that are missing.

Read you,...
Old 12-21-2002, 08:33 AM   #35
Jesus Online

Local Time: 02:52 AM
Normal

haha, coincidentally, the south park ep i saw today was the one with the love triangle between satan, sadam and that s.n.a.g chris, that satan hooks up with.
Old 12-21-2002, 11:26 AM   #36
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by Cow of the Seas
so bama, what you are saying then is that only i can have smart assed remarks? because im so rich in sarcasm and smartasstics, noone else can compete?

your post about whipping asses on malls was pretty funny though.
Yes, and I guess it was my poetic method of accusing you of "the pot calling the kettle black."

~U2Alabama
Old 12-21-2002, 12:38 PM   #37
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 03:52 PM
Rono,

Well if Iraq in fact destroyed the weapons that are missing from the report, they should be showing us the evidence. The "dog ate my homework" excuse is not going to cut it here.
Old 12-21-2002, 01:37 PM   #38
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by STING2
Rono,

Well if Iraq in fact destroyed the weapons that are missing from the report, they should be showing us the evidence. The "dog ate my homework" excuse is not going to cut it here.

Still want to see prove,...for America and Europe. Can you live with the tought that our country`s go to war without the proper prove ? That would be a big mistake. i am glad that Bigs had some comments about the British and American secret service for not sharing facts with the UN people in Iraq. It seems almost that the allied countrys do not want that the UN find weapons of massdesruction so we can go to war.

We will see,...

Read you,....
Old 12-21-2002, 02:27 PM   #39
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Bama

Seeing DEATHBEAR call someone else a smart ass is about as ridiculous as me putting on a Batman costume and running through a crowded, busy shopping mall on Christmas Eve slapping shoppers on the ass.

~U2Alabama
some would consider this an instant classic.
thank u
Old 12-21-2002, 03:40 PM   #40
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Rono,

Well, aren't doing they that just now? The UN weapon inspectors are in Iraq, checking locations and finding nothing. Iraq is saying 'We don't have anything, here, take a look. If you want to take a look somewhere else, you can. But you have found nothing so far and you will find nothing.' IMO, they are proving at the moment they don't have those weapons (anymore). And if the USA says they do, well, prove it! You cannot keep falsely accusing someone, because in the end you'll become an unreliable source.
So it's time to say to the USA 'Show us the weapons!'

C ya!

Marty
Old 12-21-2002, 03:50 PM   #41
ONE
love, blood, life

Just out of interest...say the weapons inspectors report back that they found nothing in Iraq. Would you believe them? Or would some people still insist that they just hadn't looked in the right place or something?

ie - it seems that some people have already decided Iraq is guilty...would you accept any proof to the contrary, or are you so convinced that you think the only solution is to attack them regardless?
Old 12-21-2002, 04:02 PM   #42
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
United Nations resolutions past in regards to Israel and Cyprus were passed under CHAPTER 6 RULES! Chapter 6 Rules do not allow the use of force to bring violators into compliance with the resolutions. The 16 UN resolutions that Iraq is in violation of were passed under CHAPTER 7 RULES of the United Nations which require, if need be, the use of force to bring about compliance with United Nations resolutions.
Why aren't there any resolutions against Israel under chapter 7 rules? Is it maybe because they all get vetoed by the USA? Thus the only way for the UN to condone actions by Israel is to have a very weak resolution under chapter 6 rules.
Yesterday, the USA again vetoed a resolution against Israel. The resolution condoned the killing by Israel of 3 UN-employees some weeks ago. They were shot by the Israeli army. The USA did not agree with this statement. They wanted to have a resolution that only said the UN was 'saddened by the loss of 3 of its employees'.
Chapter 6 or chapter 7, it doesn't say anything about severity. It only says if you have powerful friends who let you keep bullying others or not.

C ya!

Marty
Old 12-21-2002, 04:08 PM   #43
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I don't have time to respond fully at the moment but I just wanted to say that it is not incumbent on the UN to prove that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, it is incumbent on Iraq to prove that they do not have weapons of mass destruction and for the UN to verify whether that is an established fact. There are a vast number of weapons missing from the list that Iraq produced recently. Iraq claims that they were destroyed and then like a child claiming "the dog ate my homework" claims that they destroyed the evidence of the destruction of the weapons. There would be considerable evidence of any destruction of such a large amount of weapons, and if Iraq does not show this evidence if it is in fact so they destroyed the weapons, one has to assume that the weapons still exist.

People should remember that it was Iraq that invaded Kuwait and with the Ceacefire of the Gulf War agreed to all the terms set down by the coalition including giving up all their weapons of mass destruction and providing the proof that they have done so. Iraq has yet to prove that they have destroyed all their weapons of mass destruction, and unless they do, Iraq will have to be disarmed by military force!
Old 12-21-2002, 04:17 PM   #44
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I don't have time to respond fully at the moment but I just wanted to say that it is not incumbent on the UN to prove that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, it is incumbent on Iraq to prove that they do not have weapons of mass destruction and for the UN to verify whether that is an established fact. There are a vast number of weapons missing from the list that Iraq produced recently. Iraq claims that they were destroyed and then like a child claiming "the dog ate my homework" claims that they destroyed the evidence of the destruction of the weapons. There would be considerable evidence of any destruction of such a large amount of weapons, and if Iraq does not show this evidence if it is in fact so they destroyed the weapons, one has to assume that the weapons still exist.

People should remember that it was Iraq that invaded Kuwait and with the Ceacefire of the Gulf War agreed to all the terms set down by the coalition including giving up all their weapons of mass destruction and providing the proof that they have done so. Iraq has yet to prove that they have destroyed all their weapons of mass destruction, and unless they do, Iraq will have to be disarmed by military force!
In other words, Iraq is guilty until proven innocent. How do you think Iraq could prove itself innocent - it's declared it doesn't have prohibited weapons, it's permitted UN inspectors unrestricted access to the country, what more can it do to prove its innocence? By contrast, it seems that the US does not have to give any sort of proof before making accusations that Iraq has prohibited weapons.
Old 12-21-2002, 04:26 PM   #45
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees

In other words, Iraq is guilty until proven innocent. How do you think Iraq could prove itself innocent - it's declared it doesn't have prohibited weapons, it's permitted UN inspectors unrestricted access to the country, what more can it do to prove its innocence? By contrast, it seems that the US does not have to give any sort of proof before making accusations that Iraq has prohibited weapons.

Let me get this straight....

1. They possessed WMD
2. They stop inspectors years ago
3. THey let the inspectors return.
4. They provide no evidence that what they had is destroyed.
5. We should believe them??????

WHY??????
THis does not take into account the violations of prior resolutions.

Peace