Merry Christmas FYM!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yolland

Forum Moderator
I know there's already a Christmas wishes thread going over in LS...but I also know that at least some of you seldom if ever browse any of the other subforums. :wink: Merry Christmas to all the FYMers who celebrate it and to your families!

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas, and the happiest of new years!

ChristmasLights.gif

happy equinox - everyone

don't worry
the darkness will be gone
and from this day foreword the light will be with us

Merry Christmas all! And a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

Merry Christmas everyone! enjoy your cold weather and snow if you've got it, and spare a thought for the people who live in the southern hemisphere where its 32 degrees, blues skies and sunny, choking down some seafood and then going for a swim at the beach :wink:

Merry Christmas!!!
:dance:

Yay!

My Christmas present to you all is to download Paramore's Hallelujah! Turn it up really really loud!

And then have everyone around you thank me.

Merry Christmas!

dazzlingamy said:
Merry Christmas everyone! enjoy your cold weather and snow if you've got it, and spare a thought for the people who live in the southern hemisphere where its 32 degrees, blues skies and sunny, choking down some seafood and then going for a swim at the beach :wink:

Merry Christmas!!!

:up:

From my island outpost in Pacific, Merry Christmas, all y'all.

Love you guys. :hug:

dazzlingamy said:

Merry Christmas!!!

not doing too badly up here in the frozen tundra of th eNorthern hemisphere, a pleasant 77 Degrees in the OC today

Merry Xmas

Mary kept all these things to herself, holding them dear, deep within herself. The sheepherders returned and let loose, glorifying and praising God for everything they had heard and seen. It turned out exactly the way they'd been told!

~ Luke 2:20

Merry Christmas,

It's beyond cool when God causes the interference.

Take care,
michael

Happy Day Before Boxing Day! If those of you up in the Northern Hemisphere could kindly send some snow in liquid form down here, it would be a great present for our drought-stricken dams and farms. We'll send you some quality cricket in return! After all, that's what Christmas is really all about: cricket.

Back
Top Bottom