MERGED: You may want to get a barf bag + What is wrong with our youth?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
see...being young ain't all that its cracked up to be. especially as a girl. you wouldn't believe the sexual harassment i see/hear every damn day in the halls and classrooms.

Young kids are out of control and this is why I quit teaching. They are running the schools and their parents seem to always back them up!.
I know there are good kids but It seems like most of them have hit bottom.
My generation was not perfect but we did not seem to have the violence which we see so much of today.

California teen killed in alleged baseball bat attack

PALMDALE, Calif. (AP) — A 13-year-old pitcher was accused of clubbing a teenage friend to death with a baseball bat, moments after the friend apparently teased him at a concession stand following his baseball team's first loss of the season.

RE: the above, the latest was that the kid and the "victim" were standing near the snack bar; the older "victim" taunted the 13-year old because his team had just lost to the worst team in the league....KA-BOOM! with an aluminum Easton, not once but three times...

The kid is an average student, no gang ties, parents marriage intact, no dysfunctional signs known....what makes a kid snap??? MTV; BET; MP3; Hip/Hop; Boys in the Hood???? who knows but life as he once knew it is over.......

add to list

Mr. BAW said:

The kid is an average student, no gang ties, parents marriage intact, no dysfunctional signs known....what makes a kid snap??? MTV; BET; MP3; Hip/Hop; Boys in the Hood????

M. Night Shyamalan | Signs

You may want to get a barf bag

Witnesses: Disabled Girl Punched In Face, Forced To Perform Sex Acts

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A 16-year-old disabled girl was punched and forced to engage in videotaped sexual acts with several boys in a high school auditorium as dozens of students watched, according to witnesses.

Authorities are investigating and no charges have been filed in the alleged attack last month at Mifflin High School. Four boys suspected of involvement were sent home and have not returned to class.

Also, the principal, Regina Crenshaw, was suspended and will be fired for not calling police, school officials said. And three assistant principals were suspended and will be reassigned to other schools.

Crenshaw had no comment Tuesday.

The girl was forced to perform oral sex on at least two boys, according to statements from school officials, obtained by The Columbus Dispatch.

Part of the alleged assault was videotaped by a student who had a camera for a school project.

School officials found the girl bleeding from the mouth. An assistant principal cautioned the girl's father against calling 911 to avoid media attention, the statements said. The girl's father called police.

Her father said the girl is developmentally disabled. A special education teacher said the teen has a severe speech impediment.

:banghead: :censored: :rant: :angry:

I don't even know what to say about this. The most appalling is that it happened in school grounds. Dozens of students watched and not one of them had enough morals to do something about this? *cringe*

BrownEyedBoy said:
I don't even know what to say about this. The most appalling is that it happened in school grounds. Dozens of students watched and not one of them had enough morals to do something about this? *cringe*

Expell every one of their sorry asses :shrug:

Stuff like this just really pisses me off and saddens me at the same time. I feel so horrible for this poor girl and her family. How could the principal not call the police? What led the boys to even think of doing this, let alone following through? It's disgusting and sad. I'm praying for all involved.

I try to be optimistic about the future generation, and the generation I grew up with. But man alive. Words can't express how much I want to vomit when I read things like this.

Back
Top Bottom