MERGED: The Last 72 Hours: ALL U.S. Election-Related Posting (COMMENTARY/CHITCHAT OK)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Jenny :lol:

there are some more Jenny´s out there - but I don´t now about the dates of Dave. It was just an uninformed guess..

True. Maybe another Jenny can take over for me. I leave you with this fantasy from somewhere else today -- crazy '80s callback.

Attachments

• primeelection.jpg
    primeelection.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 87
Regardless of who you are voting for, let's make a pact to be shitfaced in the next few hours. :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i thought the polls were supposed to have closed at 7?

Anybody in line when it closes can still vote. Florida has three hour lines.

bsp77 said:
Regardless of who you are voting for, let's make a pact to be shitfaced in the next few hours. :wink:

Yeah!!!!

And Headache -- you can't get in line after 7pm but if you are in line before then, you get to vote regardless of when you finally get to the ballot box even if it's past the deadline.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
got'cha... i guess the whole "line" issue hasn't hit home with me because i was in and out in no more than 5 minutes

Yeah, me too. Voted at 7:30 this morning just so I could be a tool and wear my sticker all day and start arguments. :)

starsgoblue said:
This is getting really interesting....:hyper:

Hey, a lot of this will be determined by your state. I hope you made the right choice. :wink:

I'm glad NJ stayed safe for democracy (I mean, Kerry). :wink:

I'm flipping compulsively between CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and, yes, even Fox.

John Zogby has predicted Kerry 311 Electoral votes with Bush at 213 and two states too close to call.

I am going to make sweet love to my woman, and come back later. She says it worked for the red Sox, and she is hoping it will work for Kerry. I am not going to let her know that Kerry has apparently won, and take advantage of her.

buahahaha pax ;) at the moment I got cnn, headaches told me about the latimes and then there´s local TV (always a few minutes late).. plus a local chat for entertainment.

uh i got only 2 cans of beer left.... its 2:20 a.m. here

(who says I´m not interested in American politrix..)

Hey, James Brown´s on the telly!

Dreadsox said:
John Zogby has predicted Kerry 311 Electoral votes with Bush at 213 and two states too close to call.

I am going to make sweet love to my woman, and come back later. She says it worked for the red Sox, and she is hoping it will work for Kerry. I am not going to let her know that Kerry has apparently won, and take advantage of her.

some might call me an ass for laughing at that, but I have to admit, I laughed out loud.

uh i got only 2 cans of beer left.... its 2:20 a.m. here

I feel for you. I have about 10 here and at least a dozen bottles of wine if I was so inclined. :wink:

Aaahhh, just opened a Sam Adams Winter Lager. The best thing about winter (besides Christmas).

Its European beer which is dubble strong compared to the piss I tasted in the U.S. .. it seemed like mixed up with water somehow. Anyway ...cheers ;) :up:

Dreadsox said:

I am going to make sweet love to my woman, and come back later.

:ohmy:

Your election party sounds better than mine. We've just got burgers and beer, no sex.

Zogby predicted Kerry last week.

Its European beer which is dubble strong compared to the piss I tasted in the U.S. .. it seemed like mixed up with water somehow. Anyway ...cheers ;) :up:

Well, I don't drink the typical american shit. It does taste like bad water. You ever tried Sam Adams Winter or Sierra Nevada Pale Ale?

Fuck! Virginia went to Bush. It was always expected to but it was looking too close to call for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom