MERGED: The Last 72 Hours: ALL U.S. Election-Related Posting (COMMENTARY/CHITCHAT OK)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice to slightly more than half of American voters:
You are all fucking morons. Congratulations. You're a nation run by an idiot who is hated by the world. Boy, that was really bright wasn't it? :angry:

Barack Obama for President in 2008.

:sad:

DaveC said:
Notice to slightly more than half of American voters:
You are all fucking morons. Congratulations. You're a nation run by an idiot who is hated by the world. Boy, that was really bright wasn't it? :angry:

Barack Obama for President in 2008.

:sad:
hate speech.

And DaveC, that is the very reason why the Democrats cannot win, hatred of ones opponent wins nobody over.

GibsonExplorer said:
what a day! it was actually full of surprises....misleading exit polls, moral values turning out to be the number 1 issue, etc...

i'm not shocked on the moral values thing... i was surprised that the bush camp didn't play this up more. surprisingly, this is actually where i disagree with bush the most :shrug: go figure...

as to the exit polls... yeah... dump 'em.

Now down to business, I have a feeling that the "insurgents" in Iraq are pissing their pants knowing that they have to face a second term Bush.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
barack is an exciting talent, agreed... but let's let him actually do something first before we start nominating him for president.

If people said that about Bush we wouldn't be here...let's remember his reign in Texas was all but spectacular.

Dave_01.jpg
bono_vp.jpg

Last edited:
now we can get back to be U2 fans and stop hating each other....i'm actually tired of the hostility between left and right. can't we all just get along?

=)

i'm just glad i'm canadian, rather than having to live under an ignorant and intolerant government that's going to repress civil rights and equality for the next 4 years. :tsk:

If I wanted to get the US out of Iraq then having a president worried about reelection would work to my advantage, Bush is a known quantity and it will work against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom