MERGED: The Last 72 Hours: ALL U.S. Election-Related Posting (COMMENTARY/CHITCHAT OK)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohio is really tending towards Bush.

Could be that it´s done. Media aren´t in yet...

Until now, no single state has changed compared to 2000. 4 years ago, Ohio was red.

Hey, Kucinich will be keeping his seat in OH! I love that little man.

OH...MSNBC is still showing a Bush lead, but Kerry is coming up fast and strong as urban votes are coming in last. Kerry could still pull it out.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

you sure about that... seeing as i'm watching nbc and i didn't see that... in fact, barrack obama is on nbc, and chris matthews is still on msnbc. i think you have your numbers reversed

In fact they even said that Dems are looking for a 200,000 lead to feel safe.

I don't buy Fox calling Ohio. It's still too close. Counts still coming in from Ohio are urban precincts where Kerry will fare well.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
oh lord not fox news... after all they are run by satan :rolleyes:

oh wait... they're using actuall numbers to make their predictions and not just making it up... ohhhh yeah

They're calling states separated by only a couple thousand votes with still over 15% of precincts to report...that's irresponsible.

They called NH already, and the gap is only 6,000 votes.

It IS irresponsible to call it when a lot of the votes left to come in could swing it back the other way.

2000 redux. :|

Kerry is out front by 11,000 in NH according to MSNBC, so if it's called for anyone, it should be for Kerry. Not that it should be, being that close...but if it were...

Oh well, foxnews.com shows Ohio in red territory which would be 267, then with Alaska alone it makes 270. I will wait before going on that though, it still feels nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom