MERGED: The Last 72 Hours: ALL U.S. Election-Related Posting (COMMENTARY/CHITCHAT OK)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the networks chicken to call Florida?

It's what, 93% precients reporting in and a five point lead for Bush.

Last edited:
Well to be fair, they didn't call PA forever even though it was fairly obvious what was going on there.

After today, if I don't see CNN ever again, it'll be too soon, lol.

A_Wanderer said:
Are the networks chicken to call Florida?

It's what, 93% precients reporting in and a five point lead for Bush.

They must be scared. Florida is obviously going to Bush. Kerry needs Ohio or its over.

Maimi-Dade did not go as heavily for Bush as Broward did. Which is a surprise. Hm....good old Miami-Dade again...predicted Democratic votes in an African-American area...last time, something like 500,000 voters were artifically knocked off the rolls? And with record turnout everywhere else, (80% of voters)and with the last polls showing it leaning Kerrywards, you would have expected higher numbers for Kerry in that county.

5% sounds like a number equivalent to a number of people knocked off the ballot.

Sounds like Jeb has been screwing with the voter rolls.....and lots of people were knocked off the register book...again.

It's the "photo ID" thing, methinks.

Bush takes Florida....Zogby is now officially wrong and not looking good.

speedracer said:
Who are these 47% of Colorado voters who are voting Pete Coors for Senate? The man makes the skunkiest macrobrew in the universe, and they trust him to make laws?????

Idiots. :mad:

He appeals to our ever-growing redneck population. He promises beer and machine guns. That means a good time to people like my neighbors.

He spent a kajillion dollars on advertising, slapping his name on everything, including the plastic bags our newspapers come in. Name recognition for the above idiot-rednecks...

Hey Anitram...maybe it's "I'm black, therefore a Democrat, in a County that's traditionally Democrat, SOOO let's pass a law that says I have to show photo ID at the polls or I can't vote?"OR "my name is removed from the register so I can't vote? and I'm from the ghetto so I don't have any connections in the local Elcection commission to sort this out and make sure I get to vote after all"(like Blackfive).

A lower number than expected for Kerry in Miami-Dade, lower than Broward, so this looks fishy. With record turnout everywhere else, you'd have expected patterns in Miami-Dade to follow the rest of the country....

diamond said:

nooooooooooooooooo
not apostle zogby?
:wink:

hehe....

Ever wonder if Karl Rove had them leak that Kerry was winning to supress turnout?

Before we go crying conspiracy....there are reports earlier in the day that absentee ballots were unusually high in Democratic areas.

Dreadsox said:

hehe....

Ever wonder if Karl Rove had them leak that Kerry was winning to supress turnout?
i saw karl rove behind the grassy knoll selling secrets
and
black
market
adult sex toys
:angry:

Reps sent out an email to all networks warning them that absentees wouldn't be finished counting them till tomorrow. They didn't want another premature calling...apparently it's Ok now that it went to Bush...

ohio looks like bush. around 65% counted, bush leading.

considering the tendencies, bush may make the race.

indeed brother hip-hop:up:

i wish they appointed u as one of those toosexy for primetime international poll watchers in my precinct.

then after all the voting i could take you to some the clasier establishments in the city.:up:

Last edited:
Lots of people still waiting to vote in OH, don't forget.

And the networks won't even call WA and OR for Kerry--2 states he'll clearly win.

It's too early to start writing the concession speech, kids.

A_Wanderer said:
What do people think about Hawaii?
w/in reach but probably not attainable.

one small sliver is..hawaii likes to vote for the incumbent:up:
A_Wanderer.:)

keep hope alive and pass the Maui_Wowie:)

Ohio is a Kerry state.

The votes that have been counted so far are mostly rural (mostly Bush) states. Once everybody gets voted in Columbus and the numbers come in from Cleveland and Cincinnati, Kerry will have it.

Hell, Bush's lead is only 120,000 votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom