MERGED ==> Rioters "Intended to Kill Police" + "Belfast Riots"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is brilliant for them:up:

My parents have always told me that i should get out of here the first chance i get....and well that is what i am doing:)

Mmmmmm My Mum is from Belfast...i spent summers there in the 70's during the "Troubles" have my wee wynn there now....don't want to get into the politics...and trust me I have my view lol
The thing i want to reinforce is that Violence Begets Violence whether you are part of the 6 counties, or the South...whether you are Catholic or Protestant.....Most of the people I know there just want peace!!!! Sadly enough, most of them are looking to live elsewhere in the world, England, S. France and my wee wynn Kat to United States...I can remember so well having to be on quard and watch everything you said.....in restaurants etc...strange for a American....but necessary nontheless...I pray for both sides to be the one to STOP and not retaliate.....it takes two to tango.....and my line...from the great John Lennon....VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE....i would love to see peace but do not think it will stop....it is not so much about religion now...althought some factions want it to appear so..it is about a United Ireland...and the lengths some will go to do away with 6 counties......Susan

LJT...I WISH I COULD GET A HOLD OF YU...GETTING KAT OUT HAS BEEN MY GOAL FOR YEARS...I HAVE SO MUCH INFORMATION (we have one of the best Immigration attys in Dallas, ranked 3rd in nation...we have been working with him to get Kat out..and he can...don't give up hope and I agree with your mum and da....get the hell out of there...shelties12@netzero.net...if you want to privately contact me...Susan

Back
Top Bottom