MERGED--> Pat Robertson Warns of Disaster...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The notion that Nostradamus's highly obtuse predictions could be applied to anything happening right now with much certainty, troubles me.

Not to mention the problem of believing he had any basis for his predictions, but that's another story.

:banghead: :scream: On behalf of Christians everyhere....I sob alone in my room.:| This is ridiculous. Crap like this drives people AWAY from Jesus not to him! I kind of remember reading somewhere, that God is Love.:ohmy: I believe He can use tragedies in our lives to bring us closer to him, but he in no way causes them. I would say to Pat Robertson, where were you before 9/11?:shrug: Why didn't God tell you about that? I seriously want to know. When Robertson started that extremely loving call of death towards the Venezulan (sp) president, I remember John Stewart showed a bunch of segments of Robertson and his faithful companions:wink: doing damage control. One of them said something along the lines of "part of the time Mr. Robertson is a politician, and this was a political statement." I love John Stewart's response: "Oh, I get it! He said this during the time of day he isn't a Christian." :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom