MERGED--> Illegal Immigration + Illegal Aliens USA - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-03-2006, 02:20 PM   #211
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoVoxSupastar

And this is exactly why you get nowhere with your arguments. You're using a second hand story, a story of which you have no idea if they were legal or not or if it's even real, to stereotype a whole group of people.

Discusting
It's spelled disgusting. Well if that is stereotypical then it's the same when the complain about the Gringo.

Old 05-03-2006, 02:21 PM   #212
Refugee

Local Time: 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Justin24
This was someone on another message board.................

"Well Monday didn't go down without some drama hehe. I boarded an evening train home from my job, at around 8:26. Three young men boarded the train as well - one carrying the Argentinian flag, and two others carrying Mexican flags. Never before have I seen such immature and rude behaviour. They made fun of people going in and out of the bathroom stall, they were loud, and they had no regard for the rules of the train (i.e. - no feet on the seats). The train conductor came by, and looked at their tickets. They wanted to go to Ossining (where else ), but the first stop was Croton, then on to points north such as Beacon and Poughkeepsie. She told them that either A.) They could ride to Croton and she would collect their tickets or B.) Get off at 125th Street and wait for the next train. All of a sudden, they could not understand English. The woman explained their options three times over, yet they still played dumb. The train got to 125th Street and she had them tossed out. One tried to hide in a bathroom, and she yanked him out. The commuters on the train were elated lol."

And they wonder why Many Americans dont want them here. Pulling the I dont speak english rule. I talked with my mom yesterday and she said that the ones who cause the problems should be deported and the lazy ones who collect welfare. The rest can stay because they are hard working people.
Yes so all Latins, especially Mexicans are rude and ignorant nice way to get your viewpoints, fortunately I know most north-americans aren't like you

Old 05-03-2006, 02:25 PM   #213
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mofo

Yes so all Latins, especially Mexicans are rude and ignorant nice way to get your viewpoints, fortunately I know most north-americans aren't like you
[/QUOTE

I never said all latins and the same could be said about anyone. And I wish all of you would stop bullshitting because everyone is ignorant. So stop trying to be all sensitive and shit. You must have attended Berkleys brainwashing school.

I never wrote that some one else did. Plus your saying I am being ignorant. And what Europeans are not on how they view americans, muslims, asians, africans? Please cut the BS.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:29 PM   #214
Refugee

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Justin24
Quote:
Originally posted by Mofo

[/QUOTE

I never said all latins and the same could be said about anyone. And I wish all of you would stop bullshitting because everyone is ignorant. So stop trying to be all sensitive and shit. You must have attended Berkleys brainwashing school.

I never wrote that some one else did. Plus your saying I am being ignorant. And what Europeans are not on how they view americans, muslims, asians, africans? Please cut the BS.
I've really been trying to stay away from this thread mainly because of you posts, I can respect a different views or opinions but some of your statements are way off, and at leat I can say for a fact that most Europeans view of us as Mexicans/Latins are way more certain than of millions of North-Americans including yourself
Old 05-03-2006, 02:32 PM   #215
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Can you tell me the difference between Mexican and latin American? Last time I check you all spoke the same language, So why do you get the special title??? Mexican and then everyone else is latin american?? Ignorance. Your Latin American also. So stop putting your self in a special category.

I am proud to be American and also to have Guatemalan blood in me. The only problem I have is when people disrespect other peoples nations, transporation systems like these men did. I have no problem with anyone. I started to agree with my mom yesterday. Get all the lazy illegal immigrants out who mooch off others and let the hard working ones stay. Make it easier for ANY immigrant to file for residency and Citizenship.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:35 PM   #216
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:13 PM
Quote:

That is uncalled for Justin, and sorry but so many of your posts reek of stereotyping. The fact that others do it , which is correct, doesn't make it right. It's not "trying to be all sensitive and shit" to point that out. I would think perhaps given your family background you might be more sensitive to stereotyping, what you post here doesn't always reflect that. Just suggesting something to think about.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:36 PM   #217
Refugee

Quote:
Can you tell me the difference between Mexican and latin American? Last time I check you all spoke the same language, So why do you get the special title??? Mexican and then everyone else is latin american?? Ignorance. Your Latin American also. So stop putting your self in a special category.
I'm not trying to put Mexicans above Latin Americans
and just because we speak the same freaking language doesn't mean we are the same, believe me there are huge differences between all of our cultures but I can only speak for mine
Old 05-03-2006, 02:38 PM   #218
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I edited my post so please read it Mofo.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:41 PM   #219
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

It's spelled disgusting.
That's all you got? I could correct your spelling or grammar in almost every post you've ever made...

Quote:

Well if that is stereotypical then it's the same when the complain about the Gringo.
Wow you're still stereotyping...
Old 05-03-2006, 02:42 PM   #220
Refugee

do you really think it's that easy for people to get citizenship, working permits, etc? there is a reason of why they don't do it, it's really not about going the easy way out, because if you think that, maybe you should try crossing the border across patrols, the "great" minute man and mostly getting safely across the desert.

tell you what we'll continue this discussion later on as I have to get back to work, but you should maybe try reading the whole tread and especially your posts, there's a reason as to why most people are attacking you or disputing your points
Old 05-03-2006, 02:46 PM   #221
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
And I wish all of you would stop bullshitting because everyone is ignorant. So stop trying to be all sensitive and shit. You must have attended Berkleys brainwashing school.

Wow, how is it you haven't been banned yet?
Old 05-03-2006, 02:48 PM   #222
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by Mofo
do you really think it's that easy for people to get citizenship, working permits, etc? there is a reason of why they don't do it, it's really not about going the easy way out, because if you think that, maybe you should try crossing the border across patrols, the "great" minute man and mostly getting safely across the desert.
It's not my fault that they decided to try risking by walking though the desert etc... Why should I be blamed for there bad economy, civil rights etc...
Old 05-03-2006, 02:48 PM   #223
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by BonoVoxSupastar

Wow, how is it you haven't been banned yet?
because people have too much fun bashing him instead
Old 05-03-2006, 02:53 PM   #224
Blue Crack Addict

It's not "bashing" to point out when someone is posting stereotypes and being rude. "being all sensitive and shit" "cut the bs" -calling someone's post bs is rude in my opinion and I don't think it's exactly in line with the rules of this place He can state his opinions without personally attacking and being rude, and without criticizing someone's spelling either.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:05 PM   #225
Refugee

Quote:

It's not my fault that they decided to try risking by walking though the desert etc... Why should I be blamed for there bad economy, civil rights etc...
yes beause it's all about respecting the transportation systems fuck it if they die, next time someone should remind them to fill out the correct paper work