MERGED: 9/11 Plot by CIA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Osama Bin Laden/Promis/Bushes/Carlyle

Today I started looking in conspiracy theories concerning Osama Bin Laden after reading a blurb today on the Drudge Report:

"Riddle as US spy chief quits"

I was reading the story concerning the fact that Osama Bin Laden has obtained a copy of the software called Promis which basically can track people and information from disparate sources and tracks the information it is interested in.

I will not go into the whole thing, but there are direct connections which are extrememly scary regarding Promis/Osama/Robert Hanssen/Russia/FBI etc...

It seems like Osama is able to use software we developed (that the DOJ later stole) to evade his captors.

The theories go deeper and deeper and include Reagan, Bush Sr., Osama actually visiting the US under the pseudonym Tim Osman. The fact that Bush Sr. was invested in funds the Bin Laden family was in vested in (through DC's the Carlyle Group) as well as numerous reports of Promis being stolen and sold to OSB from Russia scares the hell out of me.

It seems planning for what happened in 2001 was started long long ago, and who knows what else is in the works, maybe not immediately, but down the road...

Fellow Conspiracy theoristicians: look into Promis, "The Octopus" and all the above references for more...

I have been following this as well. I was concerned to see that he had "QUIT". I am a conspiracy nut at times, so I probably am reading too much into this. It does not make sence that he comes out of retirement, our best spy-catcher, only to retire.

For the rest of us who haven't been following this, could you possibly provide some background information? I'm a bit confused. :huh:

Speaking of conspiracy theories, "JFK" was on last night. I have to say I think it is Stone's best work. Really good movie.

The more articles I read, the more it looks like the US government were somewhat aware and attack on US soil was imminent...

Pretty bad.

ouizy said:
Speaking of conspiracy theories, "JFK" was on last night. I have to say I think it is Stone's best work. Really good movie.

The more articles I read, the more it looks like the US government were somewhat aware and attack on US soil was imminent...

Pretty bad.

I have read more books on this topic than I care to share. I have read more books on the Kennedy's than I care to share.

Without a doubt, there were people trainined by and worked with the governement involved in the assasination.

Stone did a good job, however, he focused on Shaw a bit too much.

im still confused: the software bush sr. gave to hussein years ago still allows him to 'pinpoint every move in the global manhunt'?
didn't they upgrade their software?

i believe the bush:bin laden family relationship is the subject of michael moore's new film. not that that will provide any balanced commentary, but it will certainly fan the flames.

I think you are right about the Moore film.

I am sure it is going to focus on the financial investments both families have made, and how they are similar (even through the same brokerage firms), however he is going to then push the envelope and state that at least some people in the administration (Sr. or Jr's) knew about the forthcoming attack.

As far as I could find out it does not seem like Promis is the type of software package that needs to be upgraded.

I think the software was created, then tweaked by the DOJ to serve their purposes of collecting data, then stolen by them.

It is this version that made its way to the middle east, and it is this package that those investigating Robert Hanssen are most concerned about. He was able to sell a version to Russia, then who knows who they could have sold it to?

I have actually read that Osama Bin Laden was once at the White House when he was 28 under the pseudonym Tim Ossman when he was in the US collecting intelligence and weapons when he was being trained to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan.

Now this may be a bit far-fetched, but what if it is not?

Plot by the CIA?

My Dad has the most interesting theory about 9/11. he says it's a plot by the CIA to have control of the oil in Iraq. I'm sure this has been discussed before or whatever so feel free to move this or lock it or whatever.

He says the CIA planned 9/11 to put the attention of the world to evil in the middle east. He finds it hard to believe that a guy in a cave would have the know-how to plan-and keep secret-something a brilliant as the attacks on the twin towers. So the attention was shifted to bombing the crap out of empty Afganistan caves. Which could have been just bombing for a place to put pipelines for the oil.

Now, I'm not sure when everyone seemes to forget about Bin Laden and focus on Saddam Hussein in Iraq. But it happened.

Who knows how old those movies or whatever of Bin Laden were.

Your friendly neighnourhood hobbitish thing,
Ravenstar

sulawesigirl4 said:
Whatever happened to that panel that was investigating 9/11?

ha! where to begin on this debacle. so far $3 million has been spent on this. not nearly what is needed. the bush admin. is covering up alot to cover their own asses.

as for conspiracy theories, I think Bush wanted to go to Iraq even before he became president to finish what his daddy started. 9/11 was a coincidence and gave him a good excuse. even I don't think Bush and the CIA are heartless enough to kill 3000 people in one day for Iraqi oil. There are other ways to go about tricking the American people that are alot easier.

Back
Top Bottom