Melon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
I mean you no harm or disrespect, yet everytime I respond to you it goes ignored, for like the past 3 months. Please reply if you can, or ignore if you choose. Either way, this is my attempt to bury any hatchet that may exist. I actually agree with/enjoy a lot of your posts, seemingly gone unnoticed.

Hey, I'm sorry. I seem to get carried away with like 10 different debates on various forums in this site and lose track.

Is there anything you'd particularly like me to respond to? I do like what you write as well, but, like I've said, I tend to go all over.

I've ignored all your posts for the last 3 months?! It completely was not intentional, and I have no vendetta against you. Just an odd coincidence.

Anyway, I don't know what to else to say right now, but I'd just like to say that I hope there are no hard feelings. Take care...I'm off to play 'Chrono Trigger.'
wink.gif

smile.gif

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

Originally posted by melon:
Hey, I'm sorry. I seem to get carried away with like 10 different debates on various forums in this site and lose track.
Melon

That makes a lot of sense, I know you are a busy Melon. I know we disagree on a lot of issues, and yet we agree on alot as well. Well, enjoy your endavours! Peace
cool.gif

And you take care as well, look forward to hearing from you!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by z edge (edited 09-02-2001).]

Melon,
Also wish you would find it in you to come to my hell and bend my mind (whats left of) or vice versa, there are some cool clubs here, but a few. Anyway, I am STUCK here for now but I may resume my globetrotting duties soon.

*sniff, sniff*

That was beautiful, I love this place when threads end with everyone hugging.

hug.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Like 02,
I would hug U 2 if you would wipe your damn nose after all the sniff sniffing!!!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by z edge (edited 09-02-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom