Mel Gibson To Produce Holocaust Miniseries - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-31-2006, 06:16 PM   #76
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Justin24
Different political views mainly. She is Arrogant, one sided and is a groupie who like to run with the hate crowd when it's hot.
Well there's still no need to hate someone who has differing political views-do you "hate" the people here who have different political views than you do?

The rest is just your opinion of her which may or may not be true.

I hate the anti-Semitism that Mel Gibson is spewing, for me that's something worth hating and worthy of hatred.

Old 07-31-2006, 06:17 PM   #77
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 04:39 AM
Do you hate Mel Gibson or just the words that came out of his mouth. Well I am entitled to my opinion and I hate her. There is no way that a person can go through life with out hating someone.

Old 07-31-2006, 06:18 PM   #78
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:39 AM
Arianna Huffington is one lady whose writings speak for me and millions of other Americans. She's a liberal, yes. Millions of Americans are liberals, and we love Huffington.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:22 PM   #79
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:39 AM
Quote:
Do you hate Mel Gibson or just the words that came out of his mouth. Well I am entitled to my opinion and I hate her. There is no way that a person can go through life with out hating someone.
I never claimed to go through life without hating anyone, I am a seriously flawed human being not a saint and I never claim otherwise. I don't hate Mel Gibson, I don't know him. But I do hate the words he said and I hate anti-Semitism.

Following your logic I ask again, do you hate people here who have differing political views? You're certainly entitled to your opinion of them but I just think it would be irrational and a waste of time to hate them for that.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:37 PM   #80
Blue Crack Addict

I think it's wrong to hate someone whose political views you don't agree with. I don't hate Mel Gibson. I hate his anti-Semitic views. I don't think these views are shared by most Americans.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:39 PM   #81
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I don't hate anyone here. When she was running for Governer I believe, she seemed like a pompus arrogant She likes to brown nose things she likes, she flashes her wealth to make others feel useless.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:57 PM   #82
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I don't hate anyone here. When she was running for Governer I believe, she seemed like a pompus arrogant She likes to brown nose things she likes, she flashes her wealth to make others feel useless.
OK, maybe she's not Miss Congeniality. But we're not talking about personalities here, we're talking about someone's right to their political views.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:59 PM   #83
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

And she does. I just dont like her. Is that so wrong? Or is that Anti-semitic.

Quote:
GEORGE CLOONEY CENSORSHIP. This is outragous a whole mention of the Huffington Report and no mention of the George Clooney scandal? Talk about big brother. Huffingto actually took quotations of past Clooney interview spliced them together and made into a blog. Clearly unethical. And even after being caught she has the brazen gall to state there is nothing wrong with it? Disgusting. What is the point of wikipedia if it is going to be so brazenly biased. Firmitas 21:03, 19 June 2006 (UTC)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Arianna_Huffington
Old 07-31-2006, 07:39 PM   #84
Blue Crack Addict

You don't have to like her political views. You don't have to like her personality. You shouldn't hate her because she's a liberal. I don't hate Ann Coulter, I just don't like her political views, and I haven't read her books.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:41 PM   #85
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by verte76
You don't have to like her political views. You don't have to like her personality. You shouldn't hate her because she's a liberal. I don't hate Ann Coulter, I just don't like her political views, and I haven't read her books.
Neither have I thank god. She is in the same realm as Huffington.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:43 PM   #86
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

You know my views used to be alot diffent way back. I used to be like you and "love" but you know there is some times now in my life, where I must hate a certain person for who they are and what they have done.

Some examples through poetry.

http://forum.interference.com/t162526.html

http://forum.interference.com/t162136.html
Old 07-31-2006, 08:00 PM   #87
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 12:39 PM
I think we've strayed pretty far off topic again here.

Justin--I'm a bit puzzled--why would disliking Arianna Huffington be anti-Semitic?

μελετώ αποτυγχάνειν. -- Διογένης της Σινώπης
Old 07-31-2006, 08:44 PM   #88
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by yolland
I think we've strayed pretty far off topic again here.

Justin--I'm a bit puzzled--why would disliking Arianna Huffington be anti-Semitic?
I was going to point out that Mel got left behind about three pages ago. It was announced on my ISP that Gibson is in rehab after his bust.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:57 PM   #89
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I agree this went way off topic. Sorry.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:09 PM   #90
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:39 AM
Quote:
Deputy Mee audiotaped the entire exchange between himself and Gibson, from the time of the traffic stop to the time Gibson was put in the patrol car, and that the tape fully corroborates the written report.

Once inside the car, a source directly connected with the case says Gibson began banging himself against the seat. The report says Gibson told the deputy, "You mother f****r. I'm going to f*** you." The report also says "Gibson almost continually [sic] threatened me saying he 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me."

The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"

James Mee, a Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy, told The Associated Press that he considered it a routine arrest and didn't take seriously any comments that Gibson made.
"I don't take pride in hurting Mr. Gibson," said Mee, a 17-year deputy who is Jewish.

Was this payback for "Passion"?