McCartney killing - campaign for justice by the brave 5 sister

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dougal55

War Child
In recent days, Im sure you have come across the press reports about the 5 brave sisters of Robert McCartney who are currently in DC at this moment....

heres the weblink to an article to what Im talking about on McCartney case..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/4356329.stm

another article only a few days after the murder itself:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/4232753.stm

Let us pray that the killers from the ranks of IRA be brought to justice and to answer for their obscene actions against Robert McCartney.

Let us pray that the IRA itself as well as Sinn Fein realise how futile their actions will be when they try to cover up both the bank robbery of £26.5m and the murder of Robert McCartney and that the IRA will disband in order to bring permanent peace to Northern Ireland.

Let us pray that no children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren will ever see the kind of horrific criminal and insane things that we have read about or witnessed in Northern Ireland in the past 30 years again..... no more!

thank you

dougal

I have heard a lot about this on the BBC worldservice. What a sad story. And it is outrageous that the men who committed this heinous crime are walking freely in the streets with impunity. No matter who you are, you should have to answer for what you do. Being a member of a paramilitary organization does not give you the right to terrorize innocent people. :down:

One set of my great grandparents also, came from what is now known as Belfast, Northern Ireland.

But, the Provos need to turn over all of those responsible. I read that seventy people witnessed this brutal murder and that they are so terrifed of the PIRA...They will not come forward. And Mr. McCarthy's sisters have also been threatened. By, this same terrorist group. I am happy to hear that U.S. president Bush, has refused to meet with Sein Fien President, Gerry Adams and so has U.S. senator, Ted Kennedy.

And finally, the funds from some Irish Americans were providing to the PIRA. Has now stopped.

Lets hope that there is no more violence from the paras. But the IRA can go away and have been 'away' from active service for many years. This was not a sanctioned killing, not that makes the killing any less horofic. They should be brought to justice. But the IRA can go away all it likes but if there are still Loyalist paras then the nationalist communities of NI will have to defend themselves.

I only hope and pray that everyone puts their weapons away.

And just for clarification the IRA nor any member has ever been charged of convicted of the Bank robbery.

Back
Top Bottom