Mass Murderer Street Party - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-31-2004, 06:23 PM   #1
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:18 PM
Big Grin Mass Murderer Street Party

This ones great, Hamas - you know the Palestinian Millitants just blew 16 people to bloody chunks in Beersheba, they wounded 16 children in this millitant action against innocent people. Anyway to celebrate this joyous event Palestinians (of whom barely anybody actually supports violence against Jews, as we all know absolutely) are having a party.

And costumes for the kiddies, cycle of violence - I dont think so, this is child abuse and indoctrination.

Note: My blood is boiling over this, I was using sarcasm because I do not want to let my passions get the better of me, it could lead to some very explicit language that nobody wants here. I used millitants because according to the Mainstream Media it is millitants who commit terrorist attacks, I think these terrorists are mass murdering cowards who love to see innocent people blown to pieces because they worship death and "martyrdom", I would say that their "religious leaders" are complicit in this. The security fence has done a good job at keeping these things out, let us never forget the times when an event like this occured every couple of weeks. It is interesting to note that it is believed that the attack eminated from south Hebron - where there is no security fence.

Old 08-31-2004, 06:24 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:18 AM
There was also a suicide bombing in Moscow killing several today. This is really sad.

Old 08-31-2004, 06:29 PM   #3
Refugee

Location: on a one of these small green spots at that blue planet at the end of the milky way
Local Time: 06:18 AM
At least 10 in moscow, more than 16 in Beerscheba, 12 somewhere in Iraq and more in Afghanistan, what a day
Looks like pandorras box is wide open
Old 08-31-2004, 06:31 PM   #4
ONE
love, blood, life

Just one observation, these attackers all have one thing in common in terms of ideology and the problem is on the victims end?
Old 08-31-2004, 06:37 PM   #5
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:18 PM
Really. It is only a fringe element.

Old 08-31-2004, 08:07 PM   #6
Blue Crack Addict

Yes, but unfortunately fringe elements can be damned destructive. It's part of their nature. Moscow is unstable because of the Chechnya problem, Kabul and Afghanistan are really a mess because of the Taliban and al-Qaeda, and the whole Middle East is a powder keg. There are reports that Pakistan is losing control of extremists in their country, and that place scares the out of me anyway. It's a bomb waiting to explode.
Old 08-31-2004, 08:13 PM   #7
Blue Crack Addict

What a world we live in.
Old 09-01-2004, 02:25 AM   #8
ONE
love, blood, life

Pakistan is the most dangerous situation on earth, I would say its even more dangerous than the Taiwan Straits.

1) It has nuclear weapons.
2) Its an Islamic country (this ties in with 3, very important factor)
3) It has a dictatorship that could be toppled by Islamist elements that could control the population easier than if a Islamist group siezed control of a non-muslim state.

From this we derive the equation

Islamic Terrorists + Nuclear Weapons = Big City FUBAR!
Old 09-01-2004, 05:37 AM   #9
Refugee

Location: on a one of these small green spots at that blue planet at the end of the milky way
Two press releases of ai

Iraq
Quote:
Iraq: Amnesty International appalled by execution of 12 Nepalese

Amnesty International is shocked by today's news of the execution of 12 Nepalese men who had been taken hostage in Iraq. Amnesty International appeals for the immediate and unconditional release of all remaining hostages and urges all armed groups to cease such activities.

"Nothing can justify such horrendous acts that disregard the most precious right -- the right to life," said Amnesty International. "These acts may have a negative impact for all Iraqis who are eager to live a normal life and see human rights respected."

Israel
Quote:
Israel/Occupied Territories: Suicide attack against civilians are crime against humanity

Press release, 31.08.2004

Amnesty International condemns in the strongest terms today's suicide attacks on two buses in Be'er Sheva, in the south of Israel, which killed at least 15 people and wounded some 90 others. The Palestinian armed group Hamas reportedly claimed responsibility for carrying out the attacks.

"Palestinian armed groups must put an immediate end to suicide bombings and other deliberate attacks against civilians," said Amnesty International. ...
Just for the people who think that ai just complains about US behaviour in Iraq
Old 09-01-2004, 06:59 AM   #10
Refugee

Sickening.

Ant.
Gas smells awful; You might as well live.

Dorothy Parker, 'Resumé'
Old 09-01-2004, 08:58 AM   #11
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by verte76
Yes, but unfortunately fringe elements can be damned destructive. It's part of their nature. Moscow is unstable because of the Chechnya problem, Kabul and Afghanistan are really a mess because of the Taliban and al-Qaeda, and the whole Middle East is a powder keg. There are reports that Pakistan is losing control of extremists in their country, and that place scares the out of me anyway. It's a bomb waiting to explode.
I guess my sarcasm was lost. The "fringe element" is hardly isolated when these type of celebrations draw so many.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:25 AM   #12
ONE
love, blood, life

I think that we need sarcasm tage
Old 09-01-2004, 10:12 AM   #13
Refugee

in the capital of nepal violent an angry mob attacked the Jama mosque in central Kathmandu with "We want revenge"
They also targeted agencies which recruited Nepalese workers for the Middle East, as well as two Arab airline offices.

Nepalese Muslim groups have condemned the killings, saying the "inhuman act is against Islam".
Old 09-01-2004, 10:52 AM   #14
Blue Crack Addict

I agree, Pakistan is the most dangerous situation on the planet. They could knock off their dictator and form a heavy duty Islamicist government next week. And yes, they've got nukes. Very scary.
Old 09-01-2004, 10:55 AM   #15
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by nbcrusader

I guess my sarcasm was lost. The "fringe element" is hardly isolated when these type of celebrations draw so many.
Sorry, I goofed. I don't always get jokes. I think it's the Asperger's thing, something you can relate to, of course.