Mass Murderer Street Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
This ones great, Hamas - you know the Palestinian Millitants just blew 16 people to bloody chunks in Beersheba, they wounded 16 children in this millitant action against innocent people. Anyway to celebrate this joyous event Palestinians (of whom barely anybody actually supports violence against Jews, as we all know absolutely) are having a party.

pal-party-040831-01.jpg

pal-party-040831-02.jpg

And costumes for the kiddies, cycle of violence - I dont think so, this is child abuse and indoctrination.
pal-party-040831-03.jpg

Note: My blood is boiling over this, I was using sarcasm because I do not want to let my passions get the better of me, it could lead to some very explicit language that nobody wants here. I used millitants because according to the Mainstream Media it is millitants who commit terrorist attacks, I think these terrorists are mass murdering cowards who love to see innocent people blown to pieces because they worship death and "martyrdom", I would say that their "religious leaders" are complicit in this. The security fence has done a good job at keeping these things out, let us never forget the times when an event like this occured every couple of weeks. It is interesting to note that it is believed that the attack eminated from south Hebron - where there is no security fence.

Last edited:
Just one observation, these attackers all have one thing in common in terms of ideology and the problem is on the victims end?

Yes, but unfortunately fringe elements can be damned destructive. It's part of their nature. Moscow is unstable because of the Chechnya problem, Kabul and Afghanistan are really a mess because of the Taliban and al-Qaeda, and the whole Middle East is a powder keg. There are reports that Pakistan is losing control of extremists in their country, and that place scares the :censored: out of me anyway. It's a bomb waiting to explode.

Pakistan is the most dangerous situation on earth, I would say its even more dangerous than the Taiwan Straits.

1) It has nuclear weapons.
2) Its an Islamic country (this ties in with 3, very important factor)
3) It has a dictatorship that could be toppled by Islamist elements that could control the population easier than if a Islamist group siezed control of a non-muslim state.

From this we derive the equation

Islamic Terrorists + Nuclear Weapons = Big City FUBAR!

Two press releases of ai

Iraq
Iraq: Amnesty International appalled by execution of 12 Nepalese

Amnesty International is shocked by today's news of the execution of 12 Nepalese men who had been taken hostage in Iraq. Amnesty International appeals for the immediate and unconditional release of all remaining hostages and urges all armed groups to cease such activities.

"Nothing can justify such horrendous acts that disregard the most precious right -- the right to life," said Amnesty International. "These acts may have a negative impact for all Iraqis who are eager to live a normal life and see human rights respected."

Israel
Israel/Occupied Territories: Suicide attack against civilians are crime against humanity

Press release, 31.08.2004

Amnesty International condemns in the strongest terms today's suicide attacks on two buses in Be'er Sheva, in the south of Israel, which killed at least 15 people and wounded some 90 others. The Palestinian armed group Hamas reportedly claimed responsibility for carrying out the attacks.

"Palestinian armed groups must put an immediate end to suicide bombings and other deliberate attacks against civilians," said Amnesty International. ...

Just for the people who think that ai just complains about US behaviour in Iraq

verte76 said:
Yes, but unfortunately fringe elements can be damned destructive. It's part of their nature. Moscow is unstable because of the Chechnya problem, Kabul and Afghanistan are really a mess because of the Taliban and al-Qaeda, and the whole Middle East is a powder keg. There are reports that Pakistan is losing control of extremists in their country, and that place scares the :censored: out of me anyway. It's a bomb waiting to explode.

I guess my sarcasm was lost. The "fringe element" is hardly isolated when these type of celebrations draw so many.

in the capital of nepal violent an angry mob attacked the Jama mosque in central Kathmandu with "We want revenge"
They also targeted agencies which recruited Nepalese workers for the Middle East, as well as two Arab airline offices.
_40022788_burning203ap.jpg

Nepalese Muslim groups have condemned the killings, saying the "inhuman act is against Islam".

I agree, Pakistan is the most dangerous situation on the planet. They could knock off their dictator and form a heavy duty Islamicist government next week. And yes, they've got nukes. Very scary. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

nbcrusader said:

I guess my sarcasm was lost. The "fringe element" is hardly isolated when these type of celebrations draw so many.

Sorry, I goofed. I don't always get jokes. I think it's the Asperger's thing, something you can relate to, of course.

Back
Top Bottom