Mass. Dems Breaking Ranks....look out!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What about the flight to get my son to sleep?

He has this 6th sense about Mrs. Dreads :love: look and:kiss: and her :flirt: and the :dance:

We just need him out of our hair for a few.

Last edited:
My daughter would like him....she does not like President Bush!

Massachusetts Democrats are often more conservative than Massachusetts Republicans, most interestingly. I don't think it should be a point of pride for Ms. MacKinnon to say that she worked with the State House of Representatives, because that is probably the most fucked up legislature I've ever encountered.

Another thing that is funny is that all of her basis for voting for Bush is on foreign policy. I wonder if she has any confidence in Bush's domestic policy? Or perhaps she is paid well enough that, irrespective of what party is in office, she will live pretty nicely.

Melon

melon said:
Massachusetts Democrats are often more conservative than Massachusetts Republicans, most interestingly.

Melon

You are hanging with the wrong crowd!!!

:wink:

Interesting........conservative Democrats in Massachusetts. That's quite a stereotype-buster. In the South, particularly, conservatives look at Massachusetts as the Liberal State From Hell. I guess to you, melon, it's the Conservative State From Hell. So is my state............let's have a contest. :wink:

I seriously do not know what democrats he is hanging with!!!!!:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom