Mary Kay Letourneau/Vili Fualaau - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-04-2005, 10:48 PM   #46
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 03:02 PM
With ALL due respect...

Who would want HER?

Old 05-05-2005, 04:53 AM   #47
War Child

Location: with 2 kids in high school they tell her that she's uncool, but she's still preoccupied with 1985
Local Time: 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Doozer61

are you kidding me?

That's not fair, it is a prison pic. Did you see her on ET the other night? She's gorgeous.

Old 05-05-2005, 07:46 AM   #48
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen

I couldn't care less about her, but I won't apologize for thinking it was wrong for her to be involved with a 12 year old boy .
You need to consider that not every 12 year old looks like a little kid. Some are very developed. I looked older at 12, and when my nephew was on a bus at age 13, he was asked by almost everyone who sat next to him if he was on his way to join the Army, or going back to college- he looked 18, and this kid may have too. So, if the calendar says he's 18, that's okay, but if he only looks 18, but is 12, that's sick? If he looked like a little kid, it would be, but I'm betting he didn't.

Still, even if he had been 18, it's still not cool for a married teacher to fool around with a student. But I do not consider her a pedophile, especially since he 'wanted it.' Remember the "Hot for Teacher" video? Adolescent boys dream of 'doing' the hot teacher, and if one gets her, he's more "way to go, dude!" than a suffering rape victim, like if a little girl were raped by force by a teacher.

What's the difference between her and Michael Jackson? First, he seems to get off on playing with little boys, many little boys, and they are bribed and scared into participating. She only wanted that one boy, the way she'd have wanted a man, for a mate. But bottom line is, they are happy now, and legal, so it's not for us to judge.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:06 AM   #49
BAW
The Flower

Local Time: 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten

You need to consider that not every 12 year old looks like a little kid. Some are very developed. I looked older at 12, and when my nephew was on a bus at age 13, he was asked by almost everyone who sat next to him if he was on his way to join the Army, or going back to college- he looked 18, and this kid may have too. So, if the calendar says he's 18, that's okay, but if he only looks 18, but is 12, that's sick? If he looked like a little kid, it would be, but I'm betting he didn't.

Still, even if he had been 18, it's still not cool for a married teacher to fool around with a student. But I do not consider her a pedophile, especially since he 'wanted it.' Remember the "Hot for Teacher" video? Adolescent boys dream of 'doing' the hot teacher, and if one gets her, he's more "way to go, dude!" than a suffering rape victim, like if a little girl were raped by force by a teacher.

What's the difference between her and Michael Jackson? First, he seems to get off on playing with little boys, many little boys, and they are bribed and scared into participating. She only wanted that one boy, the way she'd have wanted a man, for a mate. But bottom line is, they are happy now, and legal, so it's not for us to judge.
So if your 12 year old son or daughter came home and told you they were screwing their 34 year old teacher, you would be okay with that? As long as it was consentual?

I looked 18 when I was 12 but I had no business having sex with anyone, let alone my teacher. Developing boobs and pubic hair early doesn't mean your brain and your emotional maturity develops along with it. A 12 year old is still a 12 year old no matter how old they look.

As for wanting it, lots of girls who sleep with their teachers want it too. Are those men not pedophiles? Why is there such a double standard on this?
Old 05-05-2005, 08:08 AM   #50
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:02 PM
Quote:

If he looked like a little kid, it would be, but I'm betting he didn't.
He looked like a 12 year old trying to look older. He had a really bad peach fuzz mustache. But why are looks in question anyways?

Quote:

If it was your 12 year old daughter and she "wanted it" and got involved with her teacher would you be so relaxed?
Old 05-05-2005, 08:22 AM   #51
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by BonoVoxSupastar

He looked like a 12 year old trying to look older. He had a really bad peach fuzz mustache. But why are looks in question anyways?

No, he never tried, he was just naturally very tall, his voice had changed, he had peach fuzz, and he looked older in the face than most kids.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:27 AM   #52
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Bono's American Wife

So if your 12 year old son or daughter came home and told you they were screwing their 34 year old teacher, you would be okay with that? As long as it was consentual?
Nope, it's not okay. I don't think it's okay for grownups to have affairs, either. Fucking around on the sly is a bad thing. But she is more Joey Buttafucco than Michael Jackson, because she wanted a child in an adult way, where MJ wants them because they are children.

Quote:
As for wanting it, lots of girls who sleep with their teachers want it too. Are those men not pedophiles? Why is there such a double standard on this?
No, not pedophiles at all, just nasty old bastards And she's a dirty old bitch. To me, a pedophile is someone who gets off looking at pictures of naked children, or molesting children, little children, against their will. I consider someone molesting a teenager against their will to be a rapist, not a pedophile. Why do I say this? Because a teenager or adolescent is more like a young adult than a child physically. What a pedophile is is a person who is turned on by sex with little kids, just as beastial people are turned on by sex with animals, and necrophiliacs are turned on by sex with dead bodies. That's not the same thing as a middle aged person attracted to a teenager, IMO. It's not okay, it's just in a different category of not okay.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:28 AM   #53
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:02 PM
Quote:

No, he never tried, he was just naturally very tall, his voice had changed, he had peach fuzz, and he looked older in the face than most kids.
I guess it's all a matter of opinion for he still looks underage to me even now.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:33 AM   #54
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I guess it's all a matter of opinion for he still looks underage to me even now.
Come on, look at his face. He's even got crow's feet already. I'd guess him at least 30 if I didn't know.

The fact that she still loves him despite the fact that he no longer looks anything like a child should be evidence she is NOT a pedophile. Dirty old woman, yes. Pedophile, no.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:39 AM   #55
Refugee

Location: I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and butterflies in my tummy
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono's American Wife

Developing boobs and pubic hair early doesn't mean your brain and your emotional maturity develops along with it. A 12 year old is still a 12 year old no matter how old they look.
so true...
Old 05-05-2005, 09:30 AM   #56
Blue Crack Addict

this is how he looked back then

yeah, i guess he looks old enough to be seduced by his older teacher. makes sense to me.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:32 AM   #57
ONE
love, blood, life

God...even she looks like she's 12 in that photo...lol.

Melon
Old 05-05-2005, 01:04 PM   #58
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by Doozer61
this is how he looked back then

yeah, i guess he looks old enough to be seduced by his older teacher. makes sense to me.
She was hot then, and is hot now. I hope my wife looks as good as she does when she's 42. Whew.

-Migdilio
Old 05-05-2005, 06:07 PM   #59
Refugee

Local Time: 07:02 PM
Quote:

It was the peach fuzz mustache.
Yes, peach fuzz mustaches always make my loins warm and toasty.