Mark Warner is definitely running in '08.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
I just got back from seeing him speak here at my school, and his speech was most definitely a stump speech. He addressed national and international issues, i.e. the need to have our economy compete globally instead of building up walls, the need to reduce the deficit, protect our borders, fix medicaid, etc. etc. He was a great speaker as usual, this pretty much confirmed in my mind that he will run in 2008.

So my fellow Dems, spread the word! Warner '08!!! He's turned the state of Virginia around my faith says he can do it for the country too.

So who's it gonna be

Warner, Hillary, Biden...who else?

Possibly Kerry and Edwards again but they don't really stand a chance, Gov. Bill Richardson, Gov. Tim Vilsak, Sen. Evan Bayh?

My vote sticks to Warner though, he's done so much for this state. We've gone from one of the worst managed to THE single best managed state in America under him, went from a $3.8 billion debt to something like a $1 billion surplus, we have one of the fastest growing economies in the country, and this is all a big turnaround in the last 4 years. :D

Fresh meat!

I liked the "compete globally instead of build walls" bit.

Although a Dem, he seems much more qualified than Hillary.

Back
Top Bottom