man kills cuz he needs to wipe his ass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my God, it couldn't have just been about toilet paper though, or maybe it could have been. Some people in this world are so messed up that it's always possible.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I've been upset with my roommate with her stingy ways of buying of toilet paper before but never did I want to put a sledgehammer and claw hammer to her head.

Perhaps you should leave a copy of the new article on the counter

Not sure there's much to discuss here really, but this does remind me of a news article from a couple weeks back (was there also a thread about this? I can't remember) about police in several major cities noting a recent trend towards homicides provoked by incredibly trivial disputes, which makes them feel helpless because unlike with gang-related violence, there is very little police can do in the way of strategies to combat it. There will always be crazies of course, but when the number of murders over nothing is rising to the point that police are calling it a trend, we've got a problem.

nbcrusader said:
Perhaps you should leave a copy of the new article on the counter
:lol:

Apparently, hot sauce on a taco results in a less violent reaction...

Customer Gets Hot Over Hot Taco Sauce

Apparently this customer wasn't hot about his tacos.

Police were looking for a man who they say vandalized a bathroom at a Mexican restaurant after accusing employees of putting hot sauce on his tacos.

Police say two people in a red 1994 GMC Jimmy drove through the drive- thru at Taco John's about 8 p.m. Friday. After they received their food, they pulled over in the parking lot and one of the men walked into the restaurant and began yelling at employees for putting hot sauce on his tacos, police said.

An employee told the man that the restaurant doesn't put hot sauce on any of its tacos, and the man walked into the men's bathroom and cracked the tank on the toilet, police said.

I'm tempted to make a really tasteless joke involving toilet paper, homicide and the digestive aftereffects of hot sauce, but I'll let it pass.

people are so stupid.....it reminds me of the two brothers here a couple years ago....one shot the other for opening a bag of chips upside down:|

Jeez, oversensitive much? If it's that important to you, keep your own hidden cache of TP! :rolleyes:

yolland said:
Not sure there's much to discuss here really, but this does remind me of a news article from a couple weeks back (was there also a thread about this? I can't remember) about police in several major cities noting a recent trend towards homicides provoked by incredibly trivial disputes, which makes them feel helpless because unlike with gang-related violence, there is very little police can do in the way of strategies to combat it.
Scary, isn't it? People flip out over the stupidest of reasons, and it's getting more common every day. I think everyone in the world needs to learn the fine art of Chilling Out.

Back
Top Bottom