Luck of the Irish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I am still trying to throw away the jacket I embroidered and wore to the Zoo TV concert, the one with the Lorax, One, Love and "Peace on Earth" on the back(more kinda U2ey stuff)
I was just about to put it in a bundle for the charity shop(some hippy will love it)but thought, hmmm, I think there are some skeins of embroidery thread still in the pocket. No there wasn't, but there was charm bracelet annie gave me all those years ago and i thought lost forever 7 years ago.. I found it!!!! I have almost given that coat away on so many occassions, today is the day it must go.. I hope, I'll try. I'm so sentimental it's pathetic, but it paid off this time
biggrin.gif

It's only a material possession...but it's made my day. I hope small and not so small wonderful things happen for you too.

**cass executes a series of cartwheels in celebration**
that's what I love about cyber space and the /me function**
smile.gif
I could never do that anymore in real life,
heck while I'm at it...
** cass opens a very fine bottle of Moet**
dream out loud.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 10-02-2001).]

yeah I'm still rather chuffed, minor thing , but there you go
smile.gif

I never know where to post things in this place, so I've found my niche,my "Luck of the Irish" thread
biggrin.gif

Of all people to answer my question last night....John Belushi...I wasn't expecting that!!!!
I always suspected Saturday Night Live would be a show I would enjoy. I watched the 25 year anniversary video last night
eek.gif
bravo!!!
Are the live musical performances available on video? They just showed montages of all their music guests from each decade. It looked phenomenal, so many artists I admire.

Speaking of which, where are the Aussies? Did anyone see Pizza last week? They did a Bono Geldolf skit that I found very distasteful. My boys like that show, I've always found some of it's humour a bit sus. Anyway, I was worse than offended, it sickened me. If anyone from the Hutchence family was watching they would have seen the connection too probably.

hey laura, not sure if you'll be back to see this....
unfortunately the jacket, like me, has got age spots
biggrin.gif
If it was in worthwhile condition I would send it, but it's past it.

IMHO musiclovers,INXS were great performing live at the footy final , followed by the all ireland footy final. good fun.
Peace 2U, enjoy the concerts.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 10-02-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom