London Tube stations evacuated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
financeguy said:
Blair should resign, his policy of being Bushco's lapdog has clearly exposed the the British people to great danger.
Jellyfish.

I guess that this is because of Iraq as well. Fuck we can go way back; the Ricin plot which was foiled before Iraq in January 2003 that one was obviously for those same damn reasons. The problem of these characters in the UK goes back well before 9/11.

Is there a quota system? an evil infidel score card; 50 points for being a secular liberal democracy, 40 points for judeo-christian traditions, 15 points for participation in Afghanistan, 25 points for participation in Iraq, 30 points for improper non-Sharia legal system, 10 points for not paying jizya, 100 points for having "anti-Islamic" values extending to democracy, gender equality and religious freedom.

If you keep your score under 200 then you won't be attacked? How far back do you advocate the British government go? out of Iraq, Afghanistan? Special Sharia courts? open and exclusive support for the PLO Arabs?

If a nation sits back and does sweet fuck all against evil then it will be spared for now. Surrender the people of Iraq to the savage rule of a tyranny once more and all will be well. Accomidate the killers into society by making concessions and granting them special protections from criticism and they will play nice. Sit back and talk to the head hackers and child murderers and deal with their problems. Negotiate with terrorists and grant them reciognition as the British government has already tried with Hamas.

No fucking way, no quarter for jihadists and no surrender of free people to fascists!

Last edited:
financeguy said:
Blair should resign, his policy of being Bushco's lapdog has clearly exposed the the British people to great danger.

Blair should only resign if the British people want to be "lapdog" to the terrorists and cower in fear, meeting all the terrorists' demands.

You think this is all about Iraq? If America hadn't invaded Iraq there would be no terrorist attacks?

9/11 happened before Iraq was invaded. Terrorist attacks liek this have been happening for decades.

What has exposed the British people to great danger is that the crazed nuts who do this kind of thing even exist.

financeguy said:

That is the biggest bunch of head-in-the-sand bull:censored: I've seen.

In you well thought out argument, you have just given the terrorist MORE power to continue their acts.

:applaud: :down:

cant agree more with NBC..

anyway bad news this ..hope this is not real blasts

we know where the terror camps are... we know where they are trained...we know where Osama lives ( happily)...but we dont want to act..instead US and UK grants lot of money and weapon to its "friendly nations"... why...why go on Iraq when the problem is somewhere else...

Acrobat
ps: Hardly getting any time to be on interference in months..i think

enajh2 said:
london_incidents_11.jpg

I know that this is silly... but this picture sort of reminded me of Bono in the 'Stuck' video...

:reject:

I think you meant to quote picture 11 didn't you? :) It does a bit :laugh:

They've been saying this person may have just been an innocent bystander who wasn't as cooperative with the authorities as he should have been when asked to move on.

The fact that he is Asian, wearing a large rucksack and merely yards from No. 10 clearly didn't help!! :lol:

nbcrusader said:
That is the biggest bunch of head-in-the-sand bull:censored: I've seen.

In you well thought out argument, you have just given the terrorist MORE power to continue their acts.

:applaud: :down:

In voting for Bush, you voted for an administration that has murdered thousands in Iraq, and created hundreds if not thousands if mini Osama bin Ladens, thereby making the world more dangerous, not safer.

So you don't you lecture me about giving the terrorists more power to continue their acts.

Last edited:
AcrobatMan said:

Who is an Asian... Japanese...Irani/Pakistani...Sri Lankans..

they are way way way different from each other in ALL ways...

Varying different people with varying different culture, looks

Cant paint all in 1 brush

AcrobatMan. I understand your point but let's not be over-emphatic on this issue. I am sure that he meant no disrespect by using this term.

financeguy said:

In voting for Bush, you voted for an administration that has murdered thousands in Iraq, and created hundreds if not thousands if mini Osama bin Ladens, thereby making the world more dangerous, not safer.

So you don't you lecture me about giving the terrorists more power to continue their acts.

Your sky is falling.

Cocktail napkin analysis is not the basis for resignation.

Now there's speculation that these were failed bombing attempts - i.e. home made explosives are unstable and may not have worked if left for a period of time - hence why only the detonators went off.

financeguy said:

Give it a rest. Is that rude? If so, sorry, but unlike either of you, I'm speaking as someone who lives in London and is sat here in the midst of all this yet again. I don't mean to sound holier than thou, but do we really need this godforsaken argumentative manure after the events of today and 2 weeks ago?

Please guys, can we just leave the political whining and bitching until later on?

I will depart with my usual phrase:
christonabikemag.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom