lesbian swans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nbcrusader said:
Of course they would. Projecting human emotion on animals is there religion.

Not to be rude, but I think your response shows very little understanding of the work done by behavioural scientists. If you have a look at the some of the published research in this area you'll find that characterising it is as "religion" of "projecting human behaviour on animals" is farcically inaccurate.

How does human emotion honestly distinguish? You dont have to look very far to see how an inability to love an animal makes for a fucked up individual. I question those who pick and choose where and how love is projected, especially when it appears in need of being requited.

nbcrusader said:

Of course they would. Projecting human emotion on animals is there religion.

Religion? In exactly what context you using the word "religion"?

As far as I am aware behavioural scientists are studying the interation of members of a population either as a whole group or a family group or, as a means of determining what or why certain species act the way they do.

Behavioural scientists will have a theory regarding a particular act or action that they will then try to confirm or deny through the collection of data to support their theory. That is what science is all about. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that a religion is based upon a set of beliefs that do not require any supporting evidence to be accepted as "true".

Back
Top Bottom