Left of Center - liberal debauchery at its best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nbcrusader said:
Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 4.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.59

Sorry, I don't make the lefty cut....
Yeah, well we can have our own RWDB club.

social freedom?
I believe that people should be able to smoke pot, get married regardless of their sexuality, read whatever they choose to, write just about anything they want to (no fire in theatre) and (with consent from both partners) fuck however they want to in their homes.

i'm suprised at how moderate nbcrusader is on the social issues...he's only like a 1. i guess he's cooler than we liberals though:wink: ...of course not as cool as anyone who gets like a -5 and lower

blueyedpoet said:
social freedom?
I believe that people should be able to smoke pot, get married regardless of their sexuality, read whatever they choose to, write just about anything they want to (no fire in theatre) and (with consent from both partners) fuck however they want to in their homes.

ok. makes sense. i just didn't know if in taoism that term and some sort of specific meaning...i am not familiar with the tao.

-5 and less is where it's at.

Se7en said:

i think i'm in love :heart:

although i'm not even aware of your biological sex.

:sexywink:

Cool! Most people around here just look at me in abject horror....

Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

And yet I always describe myself as a moderate with slight conservative tendencies.

This was interesting...

Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.18

centre_cross.gif

I would classify myself as a conservative centrist. Yet this test asked some funny questions in my opinion.

A_Wanderer's "Politopia Baby!" thread had a much more accurate quiz, and I was smack down in the middle on economic issues, but moderately conservative elsewhere

Am I buggin' you? I don't mean to bug ya. :wink:

blueyedpoet said:
the quickest test to figure out if someone here is a man or a woman...Do you like A Man and a Woman?
:wink: ....i've been using those dang smilies too much

I've never heard it. That really fucks with your theory doesn't it? :D

Se7en said:

are you a man or a woman baby??? that's going to have a large effect on my feelings. :wink:

Female.

You were born in 1983?? :faint: Well...that would mean you are legal.... :hmm: :evil: :D

blueyedpoet said:
i'm suprised at how moderate nbcrusader is on the social issues...he's only like a 1. i guess he's cooler than we liberals though:wink: ...of course not as cool as anyone who gets like a -5 and lower

I probably sound more right wing when I question the principles behind statements on this board. And the views expressed here have influenced my positions over the last two years.

And if you want cool, just wander over to the Sexy Republican thread...... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom