Leave those udders alone please Australia!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
Leave those udders alone please Austrailia!!!!

[Q]BRISBANE, Australia - In an unlikely Australian doping scandal, four people have been banned from an agricultural show for injecting performance enhancing substances into cows' udders to enlarge them, officials said Tuesday.

Two cow owners and two groomers, who were not named, have been disqualified and excluded from competition for so-called "udder tampering" at the Royal Queensland Show in the eastern city of Brisbane, show official Vivian Edwards said.

Police also said a 22-year-old man will appear in the Brisbane Magistrates Court later this month charged with failing to dispose of a syringe used in the same doping scandal.

Other farmers are suspected of having glued show cows' teats shut to stop milk leakage ? a problem that has apparently plagued Australia's highly competitive agricultural show circuit for years.

At many shows, dairy cows are judged on their general appearance, but also the size and shape of their udders. Owners often spend hours before the competitions shampooing and meticulously preening the animals before parading them in front of judges.

Edwards said although this was the first time any participant had been banned from the show's dairy section, rumors and complaints of udder tampering have long been rife.
[/Q]

Probably all male farmers.....bunch of pigs!:mad:

udders.gif

MrsSpringsteen said:
That's udderly indefensible

I agree...but I used to use them as squirt guns to nail my sister on the farm so who am I to criticize.:huh:

Yay Ekka! :applaud: Ahhh, brings back memories of the agricultural pavillion ...

Tell me, Dreadsox, where does this article come from? I too am highly surprised to see that Ekka gets a mention outside of South East Queensland!

Back
Top Bottom