LDS General Conference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-macphisto-

Refugee
I'm not trying to force my religion on anyone, but like the topic says "free your mind" if anybody would like to hear some good messages that will free the mind and uplift, I would just like to recommened a general conference session at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (Mountain Time). And you can find the channel it is on here-http://www.bonneville.info/gc_lookup.htm

Or if you have any questions I would be happy to anwser them!

macphisto23 said:
I'm not trying to force my religion on anyone, but like the topic says "free your mind" if anybody would like to hear some good messages that will free the mind and uplift, I would just like to recommened a general conference session at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (Mountain Time). And you can find the channel it is on here-http://www.bonneville.info/gc_lookup.htm

Or if you have any questions I would be happy to anwser them!

I watched it.
President Hinckley gave a nice talk.
I liked President Faust's talk too.

dbs

Re: Re: LDS General Conference

diamond said:

I watched it.
President Hinckley gave a nice talk.
I liked President Faust's talk too.

dbs

:up: :bow:

You watched the morning session?(Faust)
I really liked alot of the talks also!

Hey DBS,

I have actually seen The Work and The Glory, in all honestly I can't remember much about the movie, all I remember is that it was pretty good. I never heard of "American Zion" I will have to check it out!

By chance have you ever heard of Saturday's Warrior?

macphisto23 said:
Hey DBS,

I have actually seen The Work and The Glory, in all honestly I can't remember much about the movie, all I remember is that it was pretty good. I never heard of "American Zion" I will have to check it out!

By chance have you ever heard of Saturday's Warrior?

lots of times.

ameican zion is work and glory pt2.

it will be out on dvd may 9th.

it was better than the first one.

dbs

LOL,

My dad wrote Saturday's Warrior(the play), that's why I ask. He gave the rights to someone to make the video, but he didn't like it. So right now he is in the works of making a new video for Saturday's Warrior to hit the big screen. It should be interesting to see how it works out?

I'll for sure check out the work and the glory pt.2
Thanks

yes..i never saw the play, only the video, which...wasn't the greatest.

i have always loved the music of saturday's warrior.

is your father Lex de Azevedo?

dbs

Last edited:
Did you know that Arthur "Killer" Kane, former New York Dolls bassist converted to momonism in 89?

He described his LDS calling as "an LSD trip from Jesus" and went on to work in his ward's family history library.

:lol:

:rockon:

Haha nice...I ought to get around more in this forum lol - thanks for the link! It was released on DVD Tues and I've had it since then but only got a chance to watch it today.

Loved it loved it loved it. So much better than most typical rockumentaries.

:bow: to Morrisey.

Back
Top Bottom