Lazy? Sue!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Man says he?s addicted to cable; wants to sue Charter

Cable TV made a West Bend man addicted to TV, caused his wife to be overweight and his kids to be lazy, he says.

And he?s threatening to sue the cable company.

Timothy Dumouchel of West Bend wants $5,000 or three computers, and a lifetime supply of free Internet service from Charter Communications to settle what he says will be a small claims suit.

Great. It is always someone elses fault.

And, if they get their way, these lazy people will just move from their TV to their computers.

I wonder if I could sue my ISP for $5000 on the same grounds. I would settle for a big screen TV and free cable for life, though. :hmm:

:hmm:

So when do we all file the class action suit against Elvis? I've missed plenty of work and surely put on few pounds staring at the blue crack :wink:

It's a sad thing, I've watched my sister's boy turn into a fat kid who's idea of excercise is walking to the refrigerator during commercials. The person who feeds him and controls his access to games and TV is at fault, not the programming. My sister doesn't excercise, so why would he? He's nine now, and he weighs more than I do. :(

Do the words "free will" mean anything to him? The fact that the cable company existed didn't force him to watch it. Besides, how is $5000 (or free internet, for that matter) going to resolve his problem? Surely he won't spend it going to the gym or buying healthy food ...

Back
Top Bottom