Ku Klux Klan shenanigans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Teens plead guilty in cross-burning case

COVINGTON, Kentucky (AP) -- Two teenagers accused of burning a cross in the front yard of a black family have pleaded guilty in federal court.

Matthew Scudder, 18, of Hebron and James Foster, 19, of Independence pleaded guilty Thursday to violating the family's civil rights, intimidating the family and to aiding and abetting a juvenile involved in the crime.

The two face up to 10 years in prison at sentencing, scheduled for December 16.

On July 2, the northern Kentucky family found a 3-foot-tall charred cross in its front yard in Burlington. The next morning, the windows were broken out of a family car.

The family moved out of Boone County after the incident.

Federal prosecutors said Scudder and Foster conspired to intimidate the family. They said Scudder and the juvenile burned the cross and threw bricks at the car's windows. The teens wore white hoods and shouted racial slurs as they targeted the family, the FBI said.

The case was prosecuted in federal court because under Kentucky law the teens would have faced misdemeanor charges and could have been sentenced to only one
year in jail.

If they go before Judge Pickering,
a recess appointment by President Bush, (catering to the bigot vote)

he very well may give them probation as he has done in the past with a similar case.

nbcrusader said:
The old "you're a racist, prove me wrong" type comment?

I don't get it, nb. What are you trying to say/imply?

:mad: they should do some jailtime. Let's see thier family/friends & local white reactions, that'll give you some ideas of where they'd been fed that kind of shit into their brains/hearts. F'ing bastards. :madspit:

I don't believe you support cross burning?

Do you just think laws pertaining to it should not be inforced?

Obviously the laws should be enforced and the criminals punished. To hang the suggestion that a certain judge would treat them lightly because he was a Bush appointee is reckless.

I don't like this Pickering guy, but I just don't like his views. Yes, Bush appointed him, but that's not why I don't like him. As per these scummy racists, they should pay big time for what they did to this family. I grew up a mile away from Ku Klux Klan meetings. I remember being able to cut the paranoia with a knife. The Klan is a massive evil. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom