klodomir.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
Originally posted by Klodomir:
Hello. You probably didn't know this about me, but I'm filthy rich and prepared to pay everyone who doesn't respond to this thread anymore ?100 via PayPal.

I'm setting up a PayPal account now!
biggrin.gif

Everyone give a nice big bottle of urine to our Dear Zone Listener in his attempt to Vomit on his computer screen to get threads out there to push the Michael Moore Enron Thread down to the bottom..

Kudos, I'm just about to do the same..

Lemme search for a quote somewhere inthe archives and stick it as it's own thread. Maybe I'll use the GAY VOICE Byline as my sticking point.. Hahaha

Seriously though.. Do ya'lls computers in other countries have different Money signs on top of the number four key?.. Here we've got the dollar. .. redundancy is renewed..

What was that one anyways?.. Anyone care to Price Adjust..

L.Unplugged

Klodomir, you're famous now.. Sadly, you'll have to fall in love with someone to get your own 'Klodomir' appreciation thread.. What a crackjob Gonz's was the other month or so.. I felt Ranally aped.

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 02-04-2002).]

Originally posted by Lemonite:
Seriously though.. Do ya'lls computers in other countries have different Money signs on top of the number four key?.. Here we've got the dollar. .. redundancy is renewed..
On my keyboard, ALT GR-5 is the euro sign.

Klodomir, you're famous now.. Sadly, you'll have to fall in love with someone to get your own 'Klodomir' appreciation thread..
It will come one day... and probably from you.
biggrin.gif

This, my American friends, is the euro sign:

euro_ani.gif

Please try to remember it. There will be a test later.

Originally posted by zonelistener:
I'll start the Klodomir appreciation thread as soon as my PayPal account has 100 Euros in it! B]

Hahaha.. I'm waiting for the day Melon starts one for me!

Cheers and Biochemistry,
L.Unplugged

(Let's see if he'll reply with something on the vain of 'No Way Jose Lemonite').. Ahh, I'm just jodging ya melon.. It's all love.

Computers in the UK still have the $ sign on the 4 key, but they have a ? sign on the 3 key and the # sign is way over to the right instead of being on the 3 key.

Lemonite:

As Klodomir is in Europe, it is appropriate for her to use the "Euro" currency.

zonelistener:

As of today, 100 Euros = $86.96USD.

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by U2Bama:
Lemonite:

As Klodomir is in Europe, it is appropriate for her to use the "Euro" currency.

~U2Alabama

?? Did I ever say it was inappropriate.. I'll jsut assume a misunderstanding..

L.Unplugged

Oh.. and. Hahah.. I'm glad ya picked up on the Bear Bryant comment.. Much Love.. The Fighting Irish

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 02-05-2002).]

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Hey Klod, what are they going to do about the limp penis on the new euro?
How embarrassment for the poor Swedes!
LOL! I hope nobody will be offended by this, but I'm guessing that a lot of people won't know what you're on about, so I'll post the picture:

euro_coin.jpg

Seriously folks, this is what it actually looks like. The picture has not been d..... with.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Klodomir (edited 02-11-2002).]

What a crackjob Gonz's was the other month or so..

i'm getting a little fucking sick of you always finding ways to bring gonzo and/or me up in EVERY thread. just get over it already!

------------------
if there's secrets she has to be pardoned to every one of them, if there's heaven she gets to the heart...
ME!

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes:
i'm getting a little fucking sick of you always finding ways to bring gonzo and/or me up in EVERY thread. just get over it already!

Look.. This was more than warranted.. I find a Gonz appreciation thread here in FYM posted by YOU.. then two days later.. I find Gonz Professing his love to all of interference for YOU.. I just found it a bit Fishy.. Yes.. Fishy..

Hahaha.. and that was about two weeks ago the post you referenced.. Like I toldja earlier in another forum.. I've moved on to other funnier topics.. Sorry to say, that in this world of Pop Culture, What is here today is gone tomorrow.

L.Unplugged

Look.. This was more than warranted.. I find a Gonz appreciation thread here in FYM posted by YOU.. then two days later.. I find Gonz Professing his love to all of interference for YOU.. I just found it a bit Fishy.. Yes.. Fishy..

do you have a problem with it? cuz you seem to, since yet again, you seem to be obsessed with bringing it up as often as you can. it's not so much offending but scary. the only reason i posted said thread here, and in the first place, is because he was being dissed in the same forum for having an opinion different than the person who started it. oh, and i should add, even though this is none of your business but since you're obsessed with it i might as well tell you, i posted that thread before we started dating.

------------------
if there's secrets she has to be pardoned to every one of them, if there's heaven she gets to the heart...
ME!

Guys! Calm down about it! Look at the willy on the euro. There are bigger things to be worrying about...Well, if you're Swedish anyhoo.

Carry on, I just wanted to laugh at the new coin again.

biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom