Killing For Votes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He shot a bird but he had to get UN approval before he pulled the trigger.

Seriously though...when reporters asked Kerry if he had shot a goose he replied that all 4 men had got one. Strange answer because if you look at the pictures, Kerry is the only one not holding a goose. The other 3 men are each holding 1. What happened to Kerry's bird?

Last edited:
MaxFisher said:
Seriously though...when reporters asked Kerry if he had shot a goose he replied that all 4 men had got one. Strange answer because if you look at the pictures, Kerry is the only one not holding a goose. The other 3 men are each holding 1. What happened to Kerry's bird?

Catch & Release?

MaxFisher said:

he ate it raw

or perhaps he actually shot a crow and fet it to teresa

Last edited:
MaxFisher said:

It's election time and this is what people are worried about? We're in trouble.

nbcrusader said:
Conversely, it is election time and this is what Kerry is up to?

I won't even go into the fact that Bush has more vacation under his belt than any other president:| Woops guess I just did.:wink:

Anything for votes, I guess. Seriously, some people claimed that the gun issue cost Gore West Virginia four years ago. In an election this close you go all out for votes.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
I won't even go into the fact that Bush has more vacation under his belt than any other president:| Woops guess I just did.:wink:

And the Kerry/Edwards Senate attendance record is a better example?

This guy is a joke. I just love how he is trying to paint himself as a sportsman. I seriously wonder when the last time Kerry even went hunting. He has probably has more experience eating duck in fancy restaurants than actually shooting them :wink:

http://www.nrapvf.org/media/pdf/kerry_photo_op.htm

I love this picture of Kerry...If your finger's on the trigger, you should be looking straight ahead...idiot!

Back
Top Bottom