Kerry's fellow ex vets have their own stories to tell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's hypocritical because when Clinton was the candidate, service was not an issue, now all of a sudden it's important! :eyebrow: Democrats changing their focus when it's important to him! Whatever Bush did, it was no worse than what Clinton did, not going at all, even going to Russia at the height of the cold war! I remember there was a coverup of the records of Clinton's time in Russia too! So while I do not personally care if someone served, lied about it, or didn't go at all, I think it should either matter or not and not only be used when it is convenient because this time your candidate has the better record :down: You know exactly what I'm trying to say, you just don't want to hear it!

I could say the same thing about your argument. Even though neither one of us personally cares about it, why are we spending so much time arguing about it? Call it a draw?

RocknRollKitty said:
It's hypocritical because when Clinton was the candidate, service was not an issue, now all of a sudden it's important! :eyebrow: Democrats changing their focus when it's important to him! Whatever Bush did, it was no worse than what Clinton did, not going at all, even going to Russia at the height of the cold war! I remember there was a coverup of the records of Clinton's time in Russia too! So while I do not personally care if someone served, lied about it, or didn't go at all, I think it should either matter or not and not only be used when it is convenient because this time your candidate has the better record :down: You know exactly what I'm trying to say, you just don't want to hear it!

I think it's rather funny that in the last couple of posts, we are arguing and saying the same thing, that it doesn't matter. However - look at the title of this thread and the first posts. Considering that the theme of this thread is to criticize Kerry - it's funny how you are comparing the defense to the actual offense.

Well times have changed since the clinton administration. And I think the public has a greater appreciation for a soldiers wartime experience than in the past.

Also seeing as how this country is currently fighting a bush family pre ordained war in iraq, I'd like to decision to go to war for the next few years to be with a man who actually knows what combat is like and whether putting america's finest in harms way is necessary or not.

Back
Top Bottom