Kerry Ignored Pre 9/11 Security Issues at Logan Airport

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
[Q]Former FAA security officials say the Massachusetts senator had the power to prevent at least the Boston hijackings and save the World Trade Center and thousands of lives, yet he failed to take effective action after they gave him a prophetic warning that his state's main airport was vulnerable to multiple hijackings.

[/Q]

http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/20808.htm

Exactly my reaction. One of the main problems that I have with Kerry is the three times I have written his office, once there was no respons to around 100 letters. The other two times we received typical form letters with no follow through.

Oh Lord....That sums it up.

I still may vote for him...I have not made up my mind yet.:huh:

Dreadsox said:
Exactly my reaction. One of the main problems that I have with Kerry is the three times I have written his office, once there was no respons to around 100 letters. The other two times we received typical form letters with no follow through.

Oh Lord....That sums it up.

My oh lord was in response to the article rambling on about how kerry was personally responsible for 9/11. What horseshit.

9/11 was a failure on multiple levels that date back to the early 90's, playing partisan politics on isolated parts of the chain does noting to adress the underlying problems of having a world divided by wealth and social ideology and people who will use it to justify mass murder.

But you are free to voice your ideas and concerns as long as people are allowed to respond, dont we all just love freedom of speech :) (That was not sarcasm).

Oh Jesus...9/11 is not John Kerry's fault. It is the general fault of a government--Republican and Democrat--that was too busy concerning itself with moral outrages and living up to the standards of laissez-faire capitalism--e.g., doing nothing.

If we're going to blame 9/11 on John Kerry, then let's blame the funding of the 9/11 attacks on Bush. He gave close to $40 million to the Taliban in April 2001 for the "war on drugs." He clearly didn't care that the Taliban housed Osama bin Laden, had terrorist training camps, and had an atrocious human rights record. They were anti-drugs and that made them a-okay! I'm curious how much of that money was funnelled into terrorism.

Melon

Wow this is the biggest stretch I've seen someone on the right take in awhile. What a load of crap. Calling him Pilate, come on!

Even with all the new security measures placed we've had people sneak on box cutters, we've had people fly separate planes than their luggage, we've had many violations that have slipped through the cracks that could have easily been used by terrorist. It was a very flawed system before 9/11 and still has a long ways to go.

Funding issues and the FBI not following up on leads of the piloting classes are much bigger issues to me than this.

People will try to DIG up anything they can to help justify their own political convictions. It's sad to see that our government, and those who run it (or try to), still haven't learned a damn thing.

I wish someone would give me $40m because I'm anti-drug ;) Oh wait... I sell blue crack... guess that won't work.

Back
Top Bottom