Katrina: gloating bigots and other assorted imbeciles.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sallycinnamon78

New Yorker
:tsk: :down: "all too human". Very unfortunate...

I really do hope that we can evolve from these sort of actions one day, as a whole race, as human beings. Become something more than this..

yeah, they are people, unfortunately. It's naive and dangerous to take comfort in the idea that people who do and say awful things can be compartmentalised off as evil spirits or animals or something. They are human, probably put their pants on one leg at a time like you and me.

Kieran McConville said:
yeah, they are people, unfortunately. It's naive and dangerous to take comfort in the idea that people who do and say awful things can be compartmentalised off as evil spirits or animals or something. They are human, probably put their pants on one leg at a time like you and me.
That's obviously true. It wasn't my intention to suggest otherwise... I just got quite annoyed and sounded off. Being human.

Of course we're all people... I'm not trying to say that these people are the incarnation of Satan Himself or anything like that! I'm just thoroughly disgusted at their hate-filled, prejudiced, idiotic sentiments. I have no time for the likes off that. I've scraped better from the sole of my shoe, and I couldn't care less what happens to them. Does that make me overly judgemental? Probably! Do I give a damn when it comes to stuff like this? Nope. Morons are morons.

Last edited:
I'm amazed these brain-dead, inbred simpletons even know how to operate a computer; doesn't that require the use of prehensile thumbs?!?! :eyebrow:

Sarcasm aside, these pathetic gits just show how low humanity is capable of sinking. A massive disaster hits a major city and all they can do is spew their stupidity and hatred. It's beyond disgusting; it's shameful, an embarrassment to the whole of society. :madspit:

What worries me is that "bad company corrupts good morals". I'm trying to raise my child to be a good human being, who treats others with respect and decency, no matter their background / race / beliefs / preferences / whatever. Yet it is so easy for this evil rhetoric to corrupt children's minds; I shudder to think of my child falling for their bait. :(

Sue DeNym said:
What worries me is that "bad company corrupts good morals". I'm trying to raise my child to be a good human being, who treats others with respect and decency, no matter their background / race / beliefs / preferences / whatever. Yet it is so easy for this evil rhetoric to corrupt children's minds; I shudder to think of my child falling for their bait. :(

As long as you continue to raise your child the way you have been, I don't think you should have to worry about them falling for this kind of idiotic thought process :).

Angela

These hate sites are destructive in many ways. The population of poor white people in rural LA are often marginalized as "rednecks" following the acts of these hate groups.

That is a damn shame....:shame: Those Nazi should be castrated.:madspit: We do not need them spreading more hate to future generations

Back
Top Bottom