Katie won't go.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah but if Katie goes we'll get Al Roker there too and people holding up signs like..."Marry Me, Penny!!"

She is her familys only support in all areas never mind financially, she shouldn't have to put her life in danger, and neither should Anne Curry or anyone else.

Westport said:

You can read the news from a desk in NYC as easily as you can standing in Beirut or Baghdad feigning being in the line of fire or doing some hardcore reporting.

Granted, you do have your Richard Engel's and Michael Ware's who do an incredible award-worthy job of actually getting into the 'mix'. I guess my point is, unless you are willing to stick your nuts into the line of fire, might as well be in New York and stop pretending you provide something more by being on location.

CBS might care. They spent a boatload of money for her.

I always thought it was a poor decision on their part. I just don't know that after all of those years of doing primarily fluff pieces that people want to see her delivering the hard stuff.

Anderson Cooper.
:up:

She doesn't lose any credibility in my eyes. There's nothing wrong with putting the interests of your kids (especially when they have already lost their Dad) above sitting in the Middle East wearing a flak jacket. That's her right.

Back
Top Bottom