Kanye West Poses as Jesus ?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Justin24 said:
One of the Middle East Countries. I want to know why God chose the middle east out of all places, including Prophets from that region. If he could tell the future, did he not see how much trouble there would be.

I think you are looking at the problem completely backwards. Location is not the problem, it's the fact that these religions started in the same area...

If they all started in the Florida area, the Florida area would be the problem...

That picture of Kanye, is that supposed to symbolize that now he is the God of Political Rap. Have you heard of the rap group 4th25th. An army Unit in Iraq who released their own album, that they recorded in Iraq.

deep said:
did he want a bunch of cultists?
I think not.

Look guys, the fact is that if Jesus was here today he would be raging against the machine! You know it's true! But I guess that is beside the point.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

I think you are looking at the problem completely backwards. Location is not the problem, it's the fact that these religions started in the same area...

If they all started in the Florida area, the Florida area would be the problem...

True. I think it's people misinterpretting the Koran, Bible, Torah (even though there almost the same)

Calluna said:

I think not.

Look guys, the fact is that if Jesus was here today he would be raging against the machine! You know it's true! But I guess that is beside the point.

True also. Remember the part in the Bible when Jesus got angry about people selling Items in Gods house(I believe on the Sabbath) well I think he would throw away that pacifist image and be on a spree to get rid of governments and religon.

And yet so many of his so-called followers seem to blindly support the status quo. I find that interesting, don't you?

I guess. The problem is we dont know how to act as fellow human beings, as brothers and sisters.

Calluna said:

I think not.

i have been thinking a lot about that too

i believe if he were here today
he would not have much to do with any one in an organized religion

not that they are bad people

just like in his day the people that attended services regularly
and contributed to the people that ran the services,

they are decent people
following the traditions they were brought up in or introduced to.

well Jesus was having none of it

there was no need for building funds, amassing large donations and foundations

the only needs he saw were comforting and charity and healing

this did not require any structures, just gathering and listening

what is the difference between the people that follow these religions
and the people that followed the hi-priest that claimed their authority was handed down form G-d through Abraham and Moses?

Like this BonoVox???
untitled1.jpg

LOL :lol: OMG J what is this. You need a perm and a good tan. You've been gone for over 2,000 years. You would look good in some Ralph Lauren cloths, Gap, Anything but that tired look robe.

jesusface.jpg

Starting with the assumption that Jesus resembled a typical peasant from 1st century CE Palestine, Richard Neave, a medical artist retired from the University of Manchester in England, and a team of researchers "started with an Israeli skull dating back to the 1st century. They then used computer programs, clay, simulated skin and their knowledge about the Jewish people of the time to determine the shape of the face, and color of eyes and skin." 2 Mike Fillon followed the research and wrote an article about the portrait in "Popular Mechanics" magazine. 3 He said during a CNN interview that: "There are very strong rabbinical laws in Israel that you cannot tamper with a skull or any bones, so they needed to reconstruct the skull. Using a cat scan, which is very common in hospitals, they were able to recreate the skull precisely and make a cast of it. Then they put small wooden pegs, based on anthropological data, to figure out what the muscle structure and the skin would look like, and so they layered that on using clay-like substances." 4

The result is shown in the left portrathe skull of Jesus, but it is the departure point for considering what Jesus would have looked like." They guessed at the length of Jesus' hair on the basis of the reference by Paul that "If a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him." They speculate that Paul would not have written this if Jesus Christ had had long hair?

Last edited:
Osamas cousin I think. What are your thoughts on the shroud that has the image of "Jesus" supposedly.

On the height thing - I read that they analysed the remains of some tribal leader reckoned to have lived during the Iron Age - they reckoned that he was 6 foot 6! Which even by today's standards would be tall. But I digress.

I would think that Jesus would look like the image in the middle, but most likely the one on the left, but since Christian ideals have made him to look different, it would be hard to imagine him like that.

No more like Bush. ( just kidding god, you must not like bush also) I dont want to end up on Gods bad side.:ohmy:

BonoVoxSupastar said:

I dunno if that's even it...I think it's more about resources than religion ultimately, but I could be wrong.

i think jeebus would look like bono in the video to city of bliding lights omg wtf!!!:drool:

it's the perfect song, one taste and you've absorbed all there is to be absorbed.

I think that is just so arrogant how he calls himself that. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom