Justice for Jessica........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:

What I was getting at is that sooner or later a child molester would end up killing one of its victims.

That's usually the path they take.

And I think a person robbing a 7-11 vs. a person molester, essentailly a person robbing a child of his virtue is a far worse crime.

A robber can make restitution by giving the money back; robbing a child of his or her innocence- one cannot restore.

Child molesters should be locked up 3-4 times longer than the way the current penal system is set up.

I always find it quite telling in this thread that that secularists thinkers have a disproportionate amount of symphathy for child molesters and oppose the death penalty.

They blur the lines between right and wrong, one can only call them on their ill placed logic, and point out to them the majority of Americans opposed theie pathetic line of thinking.

dbs

Last edited:
diamond said:

That's usually the path they take.
Evidence?
diamond said:
I always find it quite telling in this thread that that secularists thinkers have a disproportionate amount of symphany for child molesters and oppose the death penalty.

They blur the lines between right and wrong, and it's fun calling them on it.

Why do Christians insist on killing people?

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Yes SOME do, and some buglars end up killing their victims, and some wives end up killing their husbands or children.

But you seem to be under the impression they all do and lump them into one category.

Definately not, I do believe however that if you take a life, that person should be given the death penalty and if not the dp then life in prison.

martha said:

Dads, uncles, grandpas, boyfriends of other adults, teachers, policemen, priests, firemen, crossing guards, babysitters, pretty much anyone with a penis that the child knows.

It is true in a way, my brother when he was 4 years old was molested by a my mothers friends older son. He had done it for years and became a priest and did it there too until he died of cancer in his 30'.

My son was in second grade when a fifth grader who had done this before, was in the bathroom with him and while my son was goin this kid grab him in his privates and my son got away to tell the teacher. Needless to say after dealing with me the child was removed from the school and it is on record that my son suffered a sexual assault.

It is more common than one might think.

diamond said:
I always find it quite telling in this thread that that secularists thinkers have a disproportionate amount of symphathy for child molesters and oppose the death penalty.

They blur the lines between right and wrong, one can only call them on their ill placed logic, and point out to them the majority of Americans opposed theie pathetic line of thinking.

dbs

I always find it quite telling that pro-DP people think that being anti-DP equates to sympathy for the criminal.

Calling them out doesn't require DP.

martha said:
Evidence?

Why do Christians insist on killing people?

Christians don't insist on killing, murdering pedophiles do.
This is part of your twisted thinking.

Chrisrians insist on executing all facets of the law which include letting a sentenced murdering pedophile be executed, which you have a problem with.

When Christians start murdering and raping innocent children like this pedophile did, get back to us.

dbs

diamond said:
Chrisrians insist on executing all facets of the law which include letting a sentenced murdering pedophile be executed, which you have a problem with.

When Christians start murdering innocent people like this pedophile did, get back to us.

dbs

I'm Christian and anti-DP so stop making all of Christianity follow you.

diamond said:

Christians don't insist on killing, murdering pedophiles do.
This is part of your twisted thinking.

So all pedophiles are never committed Christians?

So, Diamond, counter-argue my post directed towards AchtungBono. Do you have anything at all to defend against my points?

phillyfan26 said:

I'm Christian and anti-DP so stop making all of Christianity follow you.

I'm not making you do anything, I can't that anti Christian.

However, according to polling data most Christians in this country disagree with your view.

So call yourself a Christian, if it builds your self esteem or boosts your self confidence or whatever.

dbs

JCOSTER said:

My son was in second grade when a fifth grader who had done this before, was in the bathroom with him and while my son was goin this kid grab him in his privates and my son got away to tell the teacher. Needless to say after dealing with me the child was removed from the school and it is on record that my son suffered a sexual assault.

It is more common than one might think.

This is a warning sign that the child got/gets abused himself and needs treatment, not just a change of school.

diamond said:

Quit speaking for all Christians, you're embarassing people.

Vincent Vega said:

So all pedophiles are never committed Christians?

Not committed Christians, otherwise they wouldn't be molesters.

They're lapsed Christians at the very best, but definetly not committed, that's ludicrous.

dbs

diamond said:
So call yourself a Christian, if it builds your self esteem or boosts your self confidence or whatever.

I'd say you were the pot calling the kettle black, but I never even used Christianity for self-esteem. That's you.

I've yet to see you address many important points from the anti-DP side, so let's see what you have first.

diamond said:
Not committed Christians, otherwise they wouldn't be molesters.

They're lapsed Christians at the very best, but definetly not committed, that's ludicrous.

dbs

Which is why priests have been arrested for it.

Stupid, stupid post.

So, in other words, who "is" and "isn't" a "Christian" is defined strictly by the Religious Right? :coocoo:

diamond said:

I'm not making you do anything, I can't that anti Christian.

However, according to polling data most Christians in this country disagree with your view.

And Christians in other countries disagree with you.

So you're saying since Philly doesn't fit into your box of Christianity he really isn't a Christian? He's just calling himself one to boost his self esteem?

Your personal attacks are getting tiresome. How have you not been banned yet?

melon said:
So, in other words, who "is" and "isn't" a "Christian" is defined strictly by the Religious Right? :coocoo:

Apparently, I'm only using Christian as a title for self-esteem.

Diamond, your condescending view is unbelievable, especially for someone terribly misinformed and ignorant.

People who attend a Church, calling themselves Christian and harm children are Christians in name only.

You can fool people, but not God.

dbs

Back
Top Bottom