Just wondering if anyone here is straight?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sepsis

Babyface
I know that this is something that is personal but I was just curious, a lot of people are very quick to state their religion etc, so I was just curious to know if anyone was straight. My best friend is straight and I know lots of straight people, I like everybody generally....Now I hope no one gets the shits with me for asking this, I was just curious thats all

hope i didn't cross any borderlines with that wee bit o' plagiarism.

sorry, but i can't bring on multiple plagiarisms. i've tried but she just doesn't come with it.

Sorry, you're in the wrong forum. We don't tolerate those heteros where we come from. Get thee back to hell!
tongue.gif

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

I must confess, and I truly am ashamed to confess this... but I am straight. Yes, thats right... I AM STRAIGHT. I just came out to my parents as a straight dude, and they just couldn't take it... so I'm looking for acceptance.

Anyone?
ANt.

I'm slightly skewed.

But if its lifestyle you are referring to, I am heterosexual.

Ok now I can look at this two ways...

Immitation is the highest form of flattery, so thanks Sepsis!!!!

or you are just trying to be a conceited wank, who probably has got some problems with people who dont fit into the pants of what is considered 'the norm'......

why did you have to do this?????, I was not annoying anyone and really by you doing this, IMHO you have shown how imature you really are, I pitty you, Sepsis
frown.gif

everything i post is a joke

every single thing

not once have i ever been serious here

if you're offended, so am i and so we can be offended linemen together

Originally posted by OzAurora:
by you doing this, IMHO you have shown how imature you really are, I pitty you, Sepsis

and yes, i am immature, but don't have pity on me (there is only one "t" in pity, unless you meant to say that you patty me and hit the wrong key. or you could have meant you titty me. now i'm not so sure) anyway, you should have pity on those who have "grown up" because that is where the real shame is.

Originally posted by OzAurora:
or you are just trying to be a conceited wank, who probably has got some problems with people who dont fit into the pants of what is considered 'the norm'

since i'm hung like a Burmese elephant, i don't fit into normal pants either so it's all ok. i have to buy my clothes in the big and long section at the stores, which turns into a major hassle because there are a lot of women lurking around those departments, and also a man can be found lurking there every once in a while. what a bad, sad place to have to shop.

biggrin.gif
@ Sepsis!

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

You shouldn't ask such a question here, there are people here I know that are so religious that they are against heterosexuals and there is one girl who is a heterosexual and freely admits she is one and she basically defined by it, people refer to her as the straight girl. I say if people want to say what their sexuality during a conversation, let them do that, like people say what religion they might follow. I wouldn't put up an entire thread though dedicated to finding out if anyone happens to be straight, you are going to make it in basically people coming to this thread to see if people actually admit it or not, that is the whole purpose of the thread so people that are going to admit it will be much more put in a spotlight. A person's sexual preference should be kept private, not put in threads like for everyone to see.

I'm going to hell for this one....

Well, right now I'm hunched over my keyboard coding some web apps. So I'm not straight at this moment. My back is gonna hurt in a few hours.

------------------
k e r c

La aventura del comienzo
La intriga de lo incierto
No temas y busca lo nuevo
S?lo empieza desde cero

Originally posted by kerc:
Well, right now I'm hunched over my keyboard coding some web apps. So I'm not straight at this moment. My back is gonna hurt in a few hours.

LOL
biggrin.gif

Your guys are too funny!
tongue.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I'm straight! And I have a sense of humor!

------------------
You Just Can't Get Enough Of That Lovey Dovey Stuff...

mwahahahahahaha! you guys are too funny!
biggrin.gif

I'm uh, er, um....k, lets acess this situation, i'm a female and i like guys; i'm straight...ah, yeah, i'm STRAIGHT! *brain overload*

*runs down the street screaming "I'm straight, i'm straight, i'm straaaaaaaaaight!*

...note: don't tell anyone, 'cause, ya'know, i'm kinda shy about it! shhhhhh!
biggrin.gif

------------------
--STU234

Dammit, i'm NOT a newbie i just can't decide on a "handle" i'm happy with. . .

U2= The greatest band EVER!

Sorry to drag up yet another old post, but I'm confused. Being a woman, I'm all curvy with a few wobbly bits, I must admit. The only thing remotely straight on me is my nose. And my hair, but it's bendy at the same time. Does that count?

Wow, a decisive woman! I dont usually skip dinner for the 'back to my place for coffee' bit, but what the heck, oh hang on, we live in different countries!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom