Just Say 'Knoll'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
story.knoll.jpg

Looks like they need someone to do a better Photoshop job next time. It looks awful.

Melon

I'm absolutely shocked (and disappointed, obviously). Knoll has been serving Pennsylvania well for quite some time, and I'm really appalled that she'd do something like this.

A funeral is neither the time nor the place for what probably amounts to campaigning. Rendell has been a decent governor, though, and I'd hate to see his re-election campaign hurt by his lieutenant's actions.

Good thing she dropped out of her brief delusion of being the next Pennsylvania Senator. No outrage. Just disgust. And yes, she's a Democrat.

MadelynIris said:
Where's the outrage from all of the other posters on FYM!

Lol.

Where is the outrage from you over Bushco instructing the media not to publish any pics of soldiers' coffins?

The Rethuglican party has done 10,000 X times worse, so spare me the moral hysteria.

Yeah, some politician inappropriately campaiging is way worse than Haliburton war profiteering, 1776 dead US troops, 27,000 dead Iraqis some killed by napalm.

Lol.

Last edited:
pax said:
Knoll has been serving Pennsylvania well for quite some time, and I'm really appalled that she'd do something like this.

It's July 25th, right?

OK then...it has taken me EXACTLY 10 months to figure out how corrupt Pennsylvania politics is.

And I live in the HEART of the beast.

Back
Top Bottom